1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New North American Representative for Dream Realm China

Apr 19, 2009

1. The doll/order is sent directly from Dream Realm. I never see it or touch it. I can try to arrange with Dream Realm for another shipper, but I'd like to know why you want to go with the US Postal Service? I'm not picking on your choice. I want to learn the best way for Dream Realm to ship so customers feel confident their packages will arrive when they say and will arrive undamaged.

2. I figured like most Asian companies I have dealt with they use EMS which here translates to the PO delivers the box. What service do they use and how does it get here? I am fine with UPS myself as well as others, but PO rings doorbell for me to sign for box, the others don't.

3. I like alot of the molds, but Im not a 70 cm person, Id like to know when they plan to release something of a msd or sd sizing? thanks

4. The dolls are shipped by UPS or DHL. You can specify which you prefer, if you have a preference. When you order from me, the minute we get confirmation of receiving your funds in PayPal (PP), we message Li Wei with all your order information and any translations needing to be done, and he puts your order in the list of orders and works on them by first-order-first-served basis.

Because we will translate for you, please feel free to get as detailed as you want in your order and we'll let you know if what you want is possible.

I don't know yet when Dream Realm will release any sizes other than 70cm but as soon as they do, I'll post right away.

5. can we have customized faceups?

6. This is exciting news! I've wanted one for a long time, but now it seems more attainable! Will you offer layaways? and also, I've heard people talk about Dream Rhealms anthro dolls and you've mentioned that they make other size dolls and that they will think about putting them on the english site if there is interest. Can we see pictures of these others?

7. I think the reason a lot of people are wary of using UPS or DHL for delivery of international packages is that they have been known to charge additional fees upon delivery of the package, 'brokerage fees' or the like, which they sometimes claim are related to customs, even though the item in question is free of any customs charges.

8. I can't speak for the OP, but I'd definitely prefer having a doll sent via EMS/USPS, just based on the fact that our local UPS office is really unreliable and keeps crazy hours. And I know my postman and he's always good about delivering things safely, not leaving them on the doorstep and such.

It's good to have UPS as an option for those who prefer it (I know there are people who have the opposite problem that I have), but I wouldn't trust my local UPS with a doll under any circumstances. :sweat

9. I too am wary to order from Dream of Realm because they use UPS or DHL as their delivery method.

I didn't really have a good experience with DHL. I had bought books shipped from DHL once from Amazon Japan, and the box came to me half torn. Thankfully, the books were securely placed into another smaller box, but I was surprised that no one stole it since the box no longer looked like a box, but two cardboards stuck togethter with another box inside it. (they can't made use of Japanese books anyways so that's probably why I still have my book XD; ) but still, if they were not Japanese books, but other items, they would have definitely been stolen. >_>

UPS is okay, but not very reliable because they leave the package outside the door (some times they don't even ring). One time, they threw a box into my patio (thankfully it wasn't anything fragile), but they didn't ring the door and I was home too. If I wasn't then I would have never seen them throw it and would have never known that there was a package for me. I never saw those boxes coming either...In other words, I didn't even know of their tracking info. I moved since then so I dont know what UPS is like in my current area. :sweat

USPS/EMS is a lot more reliable - they deliver in the amount of time they specify and secure - I can track my package easily and if I'm not home, they take the package away with them especially with the EMS service. Also I've familiar with the postal system too since I've sent packages to other countries and the recipient had gotten their items safely. :)

Oh, besides selling head parts, will Dream Realm be selling body parts too, especially the new version of the body separately?

10. Li Wei confirmed that he will be happy to ship EMS. :) Just specify in your ordeer to me and he'll do it. *waits for an avalanche of EMS requests!*

11. Does Dream Realm sell the the dresses internationally at the moment, or just dolls?

12. They only sell the red and blue outfits you see on Wu Hen and Xiao Chi. Black Crow's and Rad.Coreco's outfits are a bit too difficult to manufacture correctly, so will not be sold, unfortunately. You can buy the two available outfits as part with the doll in a fullset or on their own. You could certainly not order any dolls at all and still order one or both of the outfits. :) You can also purchase the shoes and boots or eyes listed, all without buying a doll. There's no pressure with us.

13. I would like to put out a public notice and apology to fans/customers of Dream Realm products. Due to an overwhelming backlog of orders and due to Li Wei's computer being stolen from his place, he was unable to finish a couple of orders in a timely fashion. I felt awful not being able to give tracking numbers soon enough so the two customers (not named to protect their privacy) wouldn't worry we'd scammed them of their money.

So for the time being, any new orders be aware there could be a delay in sending you your order until Li Wei finishes his backlog of orders. He has many asian customers as well as western/International customers, so sometimes it can be a bit much keeping up with orders. We're working on a strategy to help keep orders smooth and avoid backlogs in the future.

Thank you for your patience, and my sincerest apologies to anyone who has not been helped in a timely manner.

14. I've just discovered these dolls and they are beautiful - I definately have my eye on Xiao Chi, he is hot! :)

I just wondered with the backlogs and heavy workload, do you think Dream Realm will move over to having pre-order/ordering periods?

It's good that business is taking off for them, but understand it creates big pressures!

15. Hello there! Your dolls look SUBLIME. A couple of things, really:

1. I can't get either website to work! I'm at a Windows XP machine, running Firefox, if it helps.
      2. I'm from Britain! Would I order through you, or...?

16. I dont think the website is working anymore :( i was really intrested in seeing more of the dolls...

Too Bad

P.S: i am on vista...

17. I've updated the link since they changed it. www.drbjd.com is the new address. :)

18. Noting the removable ears on the Antonio head, will other ears in different styles be available? *hopeful smile*

19. Dude, seriously, do you ship to the UK? ONLY, ANTONIO IS THE HOTTEST THING EVER. And I am simple, and easily pleased :D

Nnngghfffhhhh<3<3<3

20. Yup. I do the ordering for you and Dream Realm does the shipping. If we can (and have) ship to Russia, shipping to anywhere in the EU Is NOOOOO problem! ;)