1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New North American Representative for Dream Realm China

Apr 19, 2009

1. ohhhh I love these boys! I think I am in love with SuiTian!! He is AMAZING!!! Do you know if the dolls are limited editions?

Is there a thread on SuiTian or DR dolls in general that someone could please point me to? (I am pretty new and still learning the way of the forum search) :)

2. Sephydoll, I agree--I added him to my wish list (he and Xiao Chi are my faves).

In case you haven't found it yet, you can go to this thread here to chat about the DR boys.

3. sephydoll, I asked in the Mr. K discussion thread if there was a separate thread for Sui Tian, but I was told they were going to wait a bit before announcing his release (give Mr. K some individual attention, I guess)... But oh, he looks so amazing! And no, as far as I know none of these dolls are limited, so there's plenty of time to save up! But it's so hard to wait ;A;

As far as discussion threads, there's the one Lady Artisan mentioned, the Mr. K thread linked above, and then the discussion thread for the recent DR updates. I don't know if there are any others (there isn't one for Sui Tian as far as I can tell).

4. Hello,
      For the XIAO Chi in full set does he come with the boots?? If you just buy that outfit does it come with the boots showin in the XIAO CHI picture?? If I order xiao chi full set how long is backlog ??Thanks!!

5. It comes with the boots either as a full set doll purchase or as an outfit. As for backlog, it's ok now. You can order if you like. :)

6. Thanks Lady Artisan and mokkaran for pointing me in the right direction and inquiring about Sui Tian. I could've sworn I posted a 'thank you' note the other day, but I don't see it :(

I think I will buy his head when it becomes availabe :)

7. will the new body measurements be posted somewhere.....soon?

8. The body measurements are posted on the Chinese page for the body... According to Google translator...

Height 73.5CM (head to the soles of the feet)
      Shoulder 17CM
      Waist 24CM
      Bust 29CM
      Hip 27CM
      Leg length 46CM (from waist to the soles of the feet)
      Thick thighs 18CM
      Arm coarse 10CM
      Arm length 20CM (from shoulder line to the wrist),
      Neck circumference 11CM
      Feet long 8.5CM
      Feet wide 3.5CM
      (DR all the 1 / 3 dolls with a diameter of 16MM, the eyes)

But it would be nice to know if these are the actual measurements for the current body.