1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New PIPOS Doll - Curo (Bunny) Discussion

Jun 9, 2007

1. Pink bunny....*dies*

2. I had to send a link to this for my sister. She loves bunnies. I prefer kitties, myself. But this guy is too cute.

3. AreeElf were are you
      I need you *_* *_* *_*

this one will be comming to live with me
      I LOVE RABBITS !
      I have 3 HUGE french lops

I have to pay for the load I have on LayAway

...and this means I will definatly have to sell off some of my other dolls

I LOVE this one ...I mean LOVE
      GOTTA HAVE :doh

4. Wow!! that's very lovely! :D Not a cute as the kitty but still very adorable! I think if I got one I would paint it pink and call it the easter bunny! :whee:

5. It is rather cute. And it is cool that the ears are jointed. BUT the ears seem too...small.

6. oh my god I must have the bunny!!!!He's so adorable! I love him a little bit more than Baha but I love Baha too..I seriously hope they do a fox next!Or maybe a squirrel would be cute too or a chipmunk.

7. My... I generally don't like animalish dolls, I didn't even like Baha, but this... the rabbit <33333333 Want want want..... (and will never afford one)

8. I wonder if the ears have to be in that position because of the stringing? If they're attached to the elastic, that is..

I also wonder if it would be possible to mod the ears to be further apart? I absolutely adore these, but they'd be just that little more perfect if the ears were wider spaced!

9. OMG They look so adorable!!! <3

10. This is just too cute first thing in the morning!! XP

11. i....want....him.....

12. Awww...so cute!! I want a black one named after my past away black bunny Q___Q

13. I totally need one, he'd get lop-ears though! OMG! the cute kills me!

14. I realy wanted them to release a bunny, but I don't love it. It isn't as cute as the Baha, imho. Maybe it's ears are too small?

15. d: There so cute~ ANd these ones have tails!!

16. DDD: OMGGGggg PiposDoll what are you doing to me??
      First Baha and now Curo? >w< I want both!
      (If they make a fox, I will love and hate PiposDoll forever... DD: I'll be broke forever!)

17. I like the bunny, but as I stare at it, I really wish the ears were a bit further apart. Hmmmm...a puppy with bent over ears would be cute next......

18. I wonder if they'll be able to wear Baha clothes? Sorry if this OT, but are there any other dolls that are the same size as Curo/Baha?

19. I agree about the "should be a bit farther apart" ear placement that some people have mentioned, but omg, I want a little white rabbit WITH that outfit! Why on earth do I have no money for it right now? ;_;

20. This is freaking cute! I must have one :D