1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New PIPOS Doll - Curo (Bunny) Discussion

Jun 9, 2007

1. I was just thinking that I would be doomed if Pipos made a bunny. :D DOOMED!
      You can flip the little ears back and forth! I don't care if they're a little close together. EEEEK!

2. BUNNY~! <3 its very cute! I like him even more then the Baha, though I have to agree, I also think the ears are a little close together.

3. XD Pipos rocks!

These animal dolls are so groovy. I love their sculpts. They don't look cliche anthropomorphic at all.

4. Oh my! I've been coveting the kitties, and planning to buy one, but now I may have to buy a bunny first. The are just so impossibly cute :aheartbea

5. I have no words to the describe the cuteness... must have *_*

6. Oooh, I have a big Alice in Wonderland obsession and this bunny would be perfect, but his ears look way too small for his head.

7. I'm ordering one! I've always wanted an Edward Tulane doll, and now I finally have my chance! ;__;

8. Yes thats what I thought instantly further apart and wider larger ears.
      They look so tiny and slim for that head.

But its always something isn't it?

that outfit is super cute!! I think I am gunna end up with one of every one they do yet somehow I have still not ordered the cat yet! thank god for none limited dolls I guess!

9. This is rather presumptuous of me, but I had to see how it would look, so I did a quick bit of photo editing to see how they'd look with wider-spaced ears :)

[​IMG]

What do you think? Somehow, I feel it takes away a bit of their character O_o;

10. LOVE IT! lol and now make them a bit wider all the way up but especially in the midde area.

11. ...Another one with modding possibilities.... >.> But seriously, cute. <3333

12. ......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *slams head on desk repeatedly*

Crap. I know where my "next doll" money is going now. Apparently they're going to start shipping on the 2nd of July. I wonder if he'll be more or less than Baha.

13. I bet the basic will be the same and the outfit one will be a little more than the witch one but you never know could be the same price. I hope it comes with the tiny parts the little glasses, scroll, book and watch

14. i love him! i like him even better than the Baha

15. Oooooh! I didn't like the cat one at all, to be honest 8D;; But the bunny is so cute!! It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland! xD

16. Oooh, so adorable. Baha faces creep me out a little, but Curo.. Not at all.

Well, if I ever wanted to be the Mad Hatter for Halloween again, I know what I'd need for my March Hare.

17. Very very cute *_* But not realistic enough for me to want to buy..thankfully :sweat

18. LOL! That's so funny! I had a quick look at the webpage and quickly decided the ears did not suit my taste - to skinny and close together.

And then when I scrolled to your picture, I thought, you know they're actually not bad... and then I read that you altered them. Wish you were on their design staff! :lol:

Speaking of Lops, I had a mini-lop myself, and I would love to see that same exact bunny with big floppy lop ears! It seems like it would be easy for Pipos to sculpt an different pair of ears and make the hole on the side!

Does anyone who's more knowledgable about molds know if they had to have the ears in that position to make the stringing work?

I think I'm safe from the bunny... until I start seeing owner's photos!

19. I didn't think I'd be susceptible by a bunny--but WOW, that is CUTE!!! --the little mouth!!! eeeeee! 'Don't mind the ears, but yeah, slightly wider might've been better... but not a deal-breaker for me. That OUTFIT is darling!!! (though might have preferred blue trousers to match, with some pink detail... but still! So lovely March Hare-ish!) :)

20. Yep, it's a hit... we got at least three fangirl squees here :D

Ok, two fangirl squees and one fan-old-lady squee ;)

I think this might be my favorite so far. Just adorable!