1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New PIPOS Doll - Curo (Bunny) Discussion

Jun 9, 2007

1. So the outfit for the full set IS included? If so that makes me feel a little better*_*

2. yes, and to me they look really prone to breakage too.
      The bunny is really cute, but I think I'm going to go ahead with my plan to order the Pink Baha little witch when I have some money.
      I'm also a little bummed that the bunny looks a great deal like the kitties - so if I get one I'm less likely to want the other.

3. I wonder why also, you can't get the book/scroll/pocket watch and glasses. :( :(

4. Oh, you get two pair of ears? That's interesting. I hope they just hook on and off and you don't have to take them apart to change them. *_*

Also regarding the accessories, they don't look like expensive items. I wonder why they don't search out dollar store type minis before they release a doll outfit so that they can include the extras. It was an issue with Bambicrony's full sets, as well.

Either that, or leave them out of the pictures so there is no confusion. :)

5. Eeee! That's just too cute!

6. omg i want this :D there goes looking wont harm-rule
      i even have a name picked out already, but darnit i shouldnt buy it, i know i shouldnt >_>

7. I am seriously in trouble now :D I have a thing for Alice ahhh wonder if my partner would notice a little white rabbit following me home on the credit card statement lol

8. Sooo cute....I wonder what else PIPOS will invent next...:aheartbea ;)

9. *snortgiggle*
      That was just what I needed. :lol:
      Even though these are rather cute I am not as interrested as I was the moment I saw Baha's. Although the pictures with one with glasses totally cracks me up.
      Pipo's gets lots of luff from me for doing all these wonderful animal sculpts. And I bet the moment we start seeing owner picture of Curo that people will be jumping to have one (yes... that was a bad pun, but how could I resist).

Edit: *snortgiggle* That little tail :XD: Its totally cute! :aheartbea

10. I am weeeak, and pre-ordered my Curo, with the outfit. And an Elfdoll tiny Ryung *_*

Well, I only have one tiny right now, and he needs the company. Honest.

11. Wow... Baha enchanted me, but I didn't feel *grabbyhands* about it... Curo, on the other hand... *_*

I want to paint one with some kinda fun markings XD;; Eiiii, soo cute...

12. Her dress ia very sweety! but,i prefer the Baha cat :roll:

13. Did anyone notice the info (new?) on the special Curo? It looks like there's a dropdown box now for adding the watch for $22 (I assume it's the big watch, as the description states "Included Clothes Special Curo Rabbit is wearing (pocket watch)"). And the first thirty worldwide orders get the glasses free!:

If order special Curo this time, decided to send together the glasses as gift to first-come-first-served 30 people (worldwide 30).
      *Glasses made directly in piposdoll.
      *Glasses is difficult to raise in Curo's face.
      *Must help by both adhesive tape.

14. [FONT=굴림]It is glasses only.[/FONT]
      [FONT=굴림]Other thing is not included.[/FONT]
      [FONT=굴림]Pocket watch is included to clothes set.[/FONT]
      [FONT=굴림]A big watch must buy apart.(option selection)[/FONT]

Glasses are a gift to the first 30 people ordering.

15. AHHHH! *DIES OF CUTE* I'm gonna get one and make it some new ears out of Apoxie Sculpt so it'll be a lop! :'DDD <3

16. I thought of that too :fangirl:
      I love my lops :aheartbea

or make some larger ones and have the ears bent over

17. Yeh I was thinking the same make unique ears for the bun I also love lop bunnies. I was thinking sculpy in white hopefully I can color match

Yeh bent over to the shape of the head. could be very cute if we all do them! love the long large lop ones though.

Maybe they made the so thin because they didn't want them to be weighted down.

18. Thank heavens it's not limited, or I'd miss this one because of the Doona's - something for another month down the road!

19. I've been good. I've held out on the kitty (barely) but now this. I'm going to need a third job now!