1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New PIPOS Doll - Curo (Bunny) Discussion

Jun 9, 2007

1. I love the tail, it's just so adorable. :aheartbea

2. Very... strange... I dont know if i like it.

3. Oh my, go to work for a few days and miss all the news. Sigh, a Curo will be moving in soon. I love him--he is wonderful!

4. Sigh...a pink kitty and now a bunny...I'm doomed LOL

Lobelia

5. LOL I wondered where you were, you bunny-lovin' lady! He's definitely on my list, and may have bumped past Kyle, the mermaid, and Yukinojo in one step... LOL

6. Hee hee, gotta work every once in a while. I have a "no credit card" policy for my toys. Gotta have the cash or I can't buy it. Fortunately, I love my job more than I love the dolls so it is easy!

7. For some reason I am not too huge on the Bunny I can't understand why since I really liked there cats they did....but yeah I would really be curious to see them do a fox..I just love foxes.

8. I want them to make a fox. T_T

9. I would really love to have a Curo, but I can't decide if I'd want it long-eared or short-eared. ><; Decisions, decisions!

10. each one comes with two sets of ears even the basic version. There seems to be only a small difference in length of ears of the long and shorter set.

11. Oh, really? I should read more carefully. nn;

12. Tinybear singing :aheartbea
      ILOVEKATHYDOLLSANDFRIENDS .....OH.................ILOVEKATHYDOLLSANDFRIENDS
      .................................OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ILOVEKATHYDOLLSANDFRIENDS

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Im nevergonnahaveanyMONIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:) :) :)

13. ROTFL Tinybear!

You shall, because we shall keep buying your lovely wigs from you :).

14. Aree singing I'm trying not to cave. I still need to payoff bong first before I try for Curo. The pocket watch has me wanting the white rabbit Alice Curo

15. Wow, is that ever special >< I like Baha best, but this is a great sculpt!

16. If they did a monkey with a tail, I would buy one instantly. I do applaud them for creativity. I love the kitties, and while Curo is not to my taste, I admire his artistry.

17. gah every time I go to put down a deposit on a baha I see they have a new one so that I can't make up my mind. The face is cute, I like it better than the cat, but the ears do look a bit off. But I could really use a bunny, too...

18. oh the pain. i really love pipos sculpts. i do like the cat more but i like cats anyways. the rabbit is pretty cute though. i really like how they handle their animal scupts. i think catsy is too grown up looking for my tastes for cats, i like cutesy animals i guess, and pipos animals are cute. i will hold out on this one at least until my pink baha is paid off:)
      >^..^<

19. LOL thank you sweetie :aheartbea

Im wondering if I can make a little fluffy top knot for my bunny LOL
      It would be a blast ...Bunny wigss LOL

20. adorable;&#12609;;~~
      is that a joint in ears?
      wow~;&#12609;;....
      so cute..
      If they make a poppy, I'll buy him;&#12609;;~~~