1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Pipos doll - fennec fox

Dec 26, 2007

1. Eeeee, I want to see real pictures! It'll be so CUTE! I love fennec foxes and their big 'ol ears! It'll be so neat! Of course, I think I'd prefer the little fox dolly to go natural, and forgo wearing clothes... Then I won't have to worry about the tail-hole issues! XD

2. a fox? i'm looking forward to seeing photos! lately i've been eyeing the pipos...but i'm not sure i want to go so tiny...:nosebleed

3. I lovelove my DZ fox, but that doesn't mean she (ok, he, but I can make believe) doesn't need a new fox friend. ^_^

bta

4. Aww a big one and a little one, how cute!!

5. Ooooooh can't wait to see the fox. I have the Baha and love her but I think a fox would be so cool to have.

Cat In MI

6. hee... I want large ears and fatty tail!!! and light cream colored also. !!

7. Ack... So close, but no cigar... I'm sure the fox is going to be adorable, but... When are they going to make a PUPPY for us dog people??? :...( All these cat dolls... And bunny dolls... And fox dolls.... Where's my puppy doll? I would buy it in a heartbeat if they made one!

8. You've seen Booley and ChiChi, haven't you?

9. No, can you give me a link? I can't find them in the search. I'm just saying I'd really like Pipos to make a dog because I like the way they make their dolls. :)

10. I'd love to see a cute dog made by them as well!

also can't wait to see the smaller Baha and Curos, probably this one too.. my poor wallet!

11. You beat me to it, babytarragon! Thanks for digging that up. They looked awful in the company pix the first time I saw them; the lighter pix are a little better. The contrast between the heavily-blushed head and the white body (they look kind of like Pipos bodies, but with different hands/feet) was too weird. If you dyed the body to match the head, or got a blank and painted it more lightly, it'd probably be cute. If I get some other anthropomorphic tinies besides Minnaloushe, I may get a Booley too, and dress him in a little tweed plus-fours suit, very John Bull.

12. The body isn't as nice as Pipos I don't think ^^;

The Pipos body has cute stumpy arms and legs, whereas the Dreamingdoll body is a bit...lanky....lol

I'd like a Booley too, but...the price...XD

13. i agree their bodies are lanky and the head and body look way out of proportion to me.

14. Thanks for the link. They're really not my taste, unfortunately! I'm hoping for something more Shepherd/Collie-like.

And I agree babytarragon, I just LOVE the Pipos bodies/style. It's much nicer/cuter. I just haven't bought one because I'm holding out that they might make a dog. :)

Maybe I could mod the fox into a dog. :D I can't wait to see what it looks like. That silhouette is killing me.

15. I can't wait to seee if the Fennec foz can have it's ears folded down. Like boiled and reshaped.

16. i wish they would post a photo. i asked pipos when the fox photo would be up and they said mid january so anytime, but i hate waiting!

17. i just checked the fox photos are up, no price but real photos. ADORABLE
      must have!

[​IMG]

18. ... oh, thank GODS! <3 He is RIDICULOUSLY adorable - but not a must-have-right-now. I think my DZ fox (on the way!) will work better for the character I wanted him for...

Still, I love this little one. <3 He may have to go on the "won the lottery" wishlist...

19. That...is way too cute. D= I have no reason to buy it and I've put myself on a doll ban. Why am I so tempted? ><