1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Pipos PO-11 Cats!

May 12, 2010

1. Where are the tails? If I had one I'd have to add a tail. And a lot of people won't want high heels on their girl cat.

2. So I guess we know for sure now that PO-11 is in reference to size. As for the cats themselves I am definately interested in finding out more. This more taller and slender sculpt is what I originally had in mind for my now Baha's character. I absolutely love the male cat's sculpt and I'm wondering if it will be compatible with the Baha body as well.

3. Nice heads~
      I like that the features are a little harder than the gentle/droopy look of their other anthros. Would definitely prefer some more cat-like feet rather than those heels. Hopefully a magnetic (fluffy?) tail will be an option.

4. hahahah, I think the sculpt is fine but definately not for me^^ I'm not keen on this kinds of a... well, mature body sculpt.

And does she has a pair of cat ears without a tail? That's bit wired isn't it 0.0?

5. I love their heads don't know if I'd like a human body with a cat head. I like the podgy cat body though :)

6. Does anyone felt that the new doll looks like a fox rather than a cat o_0?
      I've just show this photo to one of my friend and she said this is a fox girl due to her large triangle ears o_0!!!

7. I think these are pretty neat! I can't wait to see them in their full glory. I'm sure they'll have magnetic tails too, and the female will have a normal feet option.

I probably won't get one, but I look forward to seeing more of them!

8. Besides the boobs and paws, I don't really mind the body. I actually think that the flat heeled cat might be female as well. There's a bit of resin poking from behind its shoulder that kind of looks like a small boob. I could be wrong though. I do hope that there are options for paws and a tail though, I can't really imagine having a cat without paws and a tail. XD

9. I like the faces. The bodies aren't my cup of tea.

10. I also wanna know how tall this line is? I'm not a member either. (Why is that members only info anyway??)

I never much liked the old bodies, they seemed too small and the hands were blegh. remind me of like. pudgy umbridge or like aunt marge hands *eww*

I'm not a fan at all of the girl's body though, cats with human like breasts is just uhh not anatomical xP Not that animals standing upright is, but I mean, really a girl cat would not have just two so uh.. yeah too much humanness there and the high heels look like minnie mouse's feet.

However, I LOVE what can be seen of the faces so far, and I don't mind the boy's body at all! So far I like this much better than Baha, who always seemed too sad looking (or the cheshires which were just creepy).

Looking forward to seeing more except I dont have money for this kind of thing now, but maybe someday grrrrrrrr stupid doll cos x_x

11. Mister cat is very beautiful ,and the cat lady too.
      I think they are the tail ?
      Lady don't use stents ,it's can be stand ?

12. It looks they have a quite mature face, they're great!

13. I would've preffered them with paws than toes personally, but I absolutely love the head sculpt!

14. They are very similar to Caty's. I'm curious to know what size they are and pricing. (sigh, what the heck can I sell to get one) I love my Catsy's so I know these will be lovely

15. There is a little more info in the news thread:
      The more I look the more I think I will want ... its just the lack of any torso joint that bothers me, but the rest of them is so adorable from what I can see. So torn!

16. PIPOS always do amazing job with their animal doll series!I'm exciting to see their finished!!^^

17. I... I want them. Both of them... though without the high heeled feet (something about having shoes already attatched makes things seem tacky to me). I wish they did have some form of body joint though but.... MRRROooowwrrr!