1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Pipos PO-11 Cats!

May 12, 2010

1. I'd restring if it is way too tight.
      But that's just me. I had a problem with the paws snapped back to hit their face when the elastic is too tight.
      You can can either try to stretch them (push in something into each of their joints like a cotton ball) or restring them. :>

2. I am wondering how they would redesign her already. Maybe for a chest joint?

3. i have to say it did not bother me at all the "missing" chest joint on mine. i even forgot about it until people mentioned it.

4. It looks like basic Charlotte is back in stock again!

5. I know this is a rather old subject, but let's not forget that tight dolls can break, and my Charlotte's wrists, which ave been restrung after 2 days, are already dented in from the pressure. It's always better to restring dolls when they're too tight.

6. oh wow, ok, i hadn't realized it was that serious. i have one MSD that i might have to restring, then....

7. My Demon arrived yesterday!! It is a real shame that he is not represented even a little bit, but I have crappy pics to contribute:

[​IMG]

8. the guy version (and the white resin) looks so different from a grey Charlotte, i hadn't realized it until yours... well, really, like you said practically nobody is posting him even on flickr. anyway he has such a personality!
      aren't the human hands elegant?! i didn't expect to like them even more than the paws, but i ended up loving the way they are sculpted.

9. nataluna, I am pleasantly surprised at how much I adore his human hands. I am going to switch them out because I am afraid of being a clutz and breaking them.

10. i don't think they are that fragile... i sure hope not. i'm keeping mine on despite any klutz factor.

11. Well, Mischief has a pointy finger on one hand and I don't want to chance breaking it.

12. I have a demon. ^^ They sent him with really pretty dark purple glass eyes. ^^

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. Glad to see some Demons in here! Still keep wondering whether or not I want one. XD

14. Pipos is releasing new PO-11 cats in March so wait and see what they have first before deciding :)

15. Guess so! Seems the new guy isn't Demon though...is he still a cat? Are there pictures I've missed? I am so curious now. o_o

16. Yeah, they just announced today that his name is Derek so it's not Demon. No further pic of him other then what they have up right now so hopfully soon.

17. Ohmygoodness. I never thought I'd ever really want an anthro, but... I saw these cuties and suddenly I'm off designing a character and trying to figure out how to get her and completely ignoring the essay I was supposed to be writing. (D'oh!)

They're so... Elegant. I mean, most anthros are so chubby and cute I look at them and feel horrible for even imagining ever changing their clothes, or worse, having them sit around naked, but... These're anthros with amazing faces, mature enough bodies that I don't feel like a major creeper, and aaaagh they're so pretty.

Maybe if I can convince my family to help bully me into saving I can get me a kitty as a birthday gift in the fall... I'm so envious, looking at all the astounding pictures people are putting up. They look like they pose beautifully, and aaagh it's too late for me to be more coherent to say anything other than that I want. xD;

18. I ordered O.Charlotte...but the guy pics you are posting are convincing me she needs a friend...Thanks so much for the pics....gorgeous!

19. Tashlan - Your Siamese is -a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!

divadionne - Your boy is just too adorable in those clothes!

20. Hurray~~

I've pre-ordered & layaway'd my basic grey Derek as well as my wife's basic white Charlotte this afternoon. Woo! How happy am I on a scale of HAPPY to HAPPPYYYYYY? Extremely so!

Derek is actually really special to me. As a child, I had a grey cat named Gabyl, who was named after Clark Gable because his ears were really big :) Gabyl had to have one of his eyes worked on, so he had a scar, even.

Also, Derek has a VERY similar face as Gabyl had!

How could I not buy him for my collection? A wonderful homage, I think :-)

So, until later....I will be eagerly awaiting my boy. The breathtaking Charlotte is a surprise gift for my wife, who isn't on DoA, but I can promise you, as Litara had her eyes set on Charlotte, things will be very exciting come January when my layaway gets paid off. How happy am I? Huh?! :D VERY ^_^