1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Pipos PO-11 Cats!

May 12, 2010

1. I just ordered a basic Baha. I do wish they would bring the Face Up option back for the basics. I really drifted between Charlotte and Baha and now I'm wondering if I should have chosen Charlotte because of the face up. Oh no, decisions decisions!

2. Oh my gosh! What a day today. Not only did I fix my wife's Pukifee Luna's magnet issue, but I also got an e-mail from Denver Doll Emporium about my basic Derek & basic Charlotte.

Reads:

"Thank you for your order! Before I charged your credit card, I wanted to make sure you knew that we do not have these dolls in stock yet. They should arrive pretty much any time now, but I didn't want you to think they were going to be shipped out right away. Is that okay? Please let me know and I'll finish writing up your order right away."

Apparently, their stock is arriving a little bit earlier than I'd originally thought. I was so blown away by this. I was banking on DDE sending out the pre-order, after they got enough orders to send it on out to Pipos, and then I expected to wait for Pipos to finish the doll, PLUS the wait time for them to ship to me.

I was so happy I almost cried, haha.

My Derek & Charlotte were ordered at just the right time. I can get them once DDE re-stocks, and I won't need to wait until they get their next order in stock.

I wanted to share this with everyone who bought from Denver Doll Emporium, or those of you who plans on doing so soon ^_^

I asked Wendy when she thought they'd come in, so, I hope I get a reply tomorrow ^__^

I'm a little sad I don't have more time to purchase more clothes, haha. :P I'm addicted to getting clothes, though, so that's probably for the best. ;)

Well, I thought I'd share this with everyone. Hope it helps.

3. Here's the update I got from Denver Doll Emporium today about their Pipos PO-11 cats they're getting in stock "soon" (see previous post.)

I had asked her before if she thought I'd be able to get my basic Derek & Charlotte before my wife's birthday, in January. So, that's what Wendy is referring to.

"Hi Jack!

Charlotte and Derek are already on order from Pipos. We ordered them in September and have you down for one of the incoming ones. Hopefully they should be arriving in the next few weeks (*fingers crossed*) so should be here in plenty of time for Christmas/January birthday. :)"

So, that's good news!

I told you all that I was going to share whatever news I got from DDE, so, here it is. Yay.

4. Well, Derek (temporarily called "Moose" from here-on until he decided if he wants to keep that name or not,) got his violin ordered today.

So, he has some clothes and shoes waiting for him here at home, and, he has some temporary eyes, too. His fiddle should be here by the time Moose gets home, if I get lucky.

I love this cat so much already. I can't wait for him to come home.

5. Congrats Ingy!
      I just got an email from DDE and they have my Derek, so he should be coming home soon!!:)

6. Yaaay! He's here, he's here!

[​IMG]
      he is a fancy pants kind of man by savage♂, on Flickr

My Moose.

He's divine.

I want to say the most wondrous things about this doll, the best doll ever, in the whole world. When I am a little more awake, I'll be sure to explode with great news about him, for sure.

7. Moose is just wonderful! Congratulations!

8. Bev ... thank you so much ^_^ I'm so happy. I'm glad you like him.

@@MrsDiablo --- any updates?????! :D

I hope your Derek is safe at home! DDE's super fast with shipping. I hope we'll be seeing photos soon :-)

Here is a shot of Moose and Olivia. I'm so lucky Litara lets me take photos of her dolls...

[​IMG]
      signs of affection by savage♂, on Flickr

:aheartbea

9. He's here!:) He should of been here on Friday, but, because of the holiday, I didn't get him till yesterday.

so here he is, Catsanova (Catsa)

(shhhh....he's quite a charmer with the ladies).

[​IMG]

10. Oooh so sweet, and he really looks like a Catsanova. He's heartbreaking!

11. I know, I can't take my eye's off of him!:aheartbea

12. MrsDiablo, I can see why the ladies fall for him! Wow!

13. Oh my gosh, he's amazing! What a stud!

Please, someone, make a joke about a catcall. :P He could whistle at me anytime. Congrats on getting him ^^

14. [​IMG]
      Isabelle would defiently fall for him.;)

15. ooh! you got a Charlotte, I mean Isabelle! She's so pretty!:aheartbea

Thanks everyone!!:)

16. MrsDiablo Thank you! Couldn't resist those clothes and she has cutest nose ever.

17. [​IMG]

i'm sharing a size comparison photo of my tiny dolls for everyone to see. i'm sorry it's black and white, but the lighting in our house made the original photo incredibly hard to see!

starting from the tallest to the smallest (left...to....right.)

resinsoul bao (slim yo-sd) - not mine! :)
      pipos po-11 derek
      island doll kevin
      fairyland littlfee bisou
      resinsoul pup 36
      fairyland pukifee bonnie (normal head.)

i'm glad i can share this photo with everyone! i hope it'll be helpful? :)

18. I'm absolutely in love with Charlotte and Derek. Would love to see more custom Demons though!

Also I hope I'm not coming off as rude, but would it be possible to change the thread to R. Pi Cats since they're not released under the Po line?

Oh and did anyone else notice that in the Pipos Notice NO.14 that was sent out back in November that the R. Pi line were supposed to get a body upgrade? Do you think they're still going to do it?

19. I'm not sure this discussion is still active, but I was wanting to know if pipos' white resin yellows easily. I really hate to deal with yellowing, it's heart breaking really :C And I want to keep my dolls out in the open, not packed away. If it's a problem then I'll go to the beige so it's less noticeable. So, does anyone know or have comparison photos? I'd love you forever if you do <3

20. Just a quick one of my Charlotte to add to the chains of absolutely adorable imagery <3

[​IMG]