1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Pipos PO-11 Cats!

May 12, 2010

1. I am in love with them. Afraid of the price though...

2. Wooowww, I'm loving the girl :aheartbea I knew these would blow us away when they showed them in their full glory :lol:

3. Aaaah, I love them! >w< I'd want the girl with her gorgeous dress and the boy's awesomesauce boots. But I'm not actually gonna get her, I have no purpose/plan for her. ;__; She's so beautiful though, they both are!

4. Anyone know when these are coming out?

5. Crap. I'm not in the market for more anthros, though I was just saying it was funny that I the ones I have aren't cats...

The basic sculpts are cute, but not something I could not live without...

However... Midsummer night's dream--love that theme. And the outfits!!!! AGH! So LOVE-LOVE-LOVE!!! ... help... *_*

6. I don't get the outfits with the Midsummer night's dream theme though. These look kind of gothic.

7. The red uniform cat looks like the same concept as the Elfdoll catsys. Seriously, there are about 1,000 things to dress up a cat as. Why do the companies have to do the same thing that another one just did?

8. I was thinking the exact same thing bunnydots... i also am afraid of the price... Might wait for the basic although I love the female version... alas I also want another doll so I can't budget all these dolls at once so choices have to be made... unfortunatly.

9. I thought .hack too when I seen the girl!
      Personally I was hoping SOMEONE would eventually do more mature looking anthros. The cute ones are cute, but there just hasn't been enough variety till now. And I don't see what the big deal is. Some people like furries. And no, not everyone that does is a pervert. But I agree... I dislike the high heel feet. Or the lack of digitrigrade legs in general, but still this is a good start. Anthros, and soom dolls are what got me interested in bjd's. So I'm loving this. I just hope I can afford one of them! As cute and elegant as the girl looks, I'm leaning in favor for the boy just because he can wear shoes.

10. Pipos said the girl will come with the normal feet as well as high-heel! :D

11. I figured she would come with regular feet. that is great news for me :)
      I was wondering: do you think they will come with different hands too? Like the cheshires do?

12. Awr! Really?
      Hah that settles it then.
      I recently lost a cat, I've had for 12 years. I think I'd get the girl, blank, and paint her like my kitty.
      It would be a neat memorial thing.

Must... have... girl... kitty! xD

13. The limited face ups of the promotional photos are just amazing. The airbrushing even gives an illusion of fur and fluffiness!

14. AAAAAHHHH WHY. ;___; Pipos wants me to die. They are gorgeous! I love that they can have paw hands! And the fantasy setup in the pictures is just fantastic! ;w;

15. I'm loving them even more now!! I wonder if you can choose the makeup? clothes? gah! just release them already so I can know the options and the damage!! pipOOOs!!!

16. Ohh! If anyone one gets any please post more photos! <3

17. I usually don't like dolls that consist more human elements when it comes to anthros, but I really like the faces on these. I may consider getting a basic female when they're available. :) I hope to see more photos of them in the future.

18. I normally dont like Cat Anthros as they sometimes look a little weird (Pipos' older cats) but this one is so special! I think I need her o__O!

19. Okay now actually I like the girl's face quite a bit more but I can't tell if its all faceup. I reaallly wanna see more pictures of these kitties blank! I know I want a boy but boy's face or faceup is not doing it for me at the moment...

20. Wow, even my roommate who basically hates anthro dolls said that she would get the girl if she could afford it! She's so lovely and classy, and she would fit pretty well into the theme that I want my dolls based around. Even her default name is perfect! The only problem has to be that I probably won't have the money to buy her fullset before is sells out :(