1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Pipos PO-11 Cats!

May 12, 2010

1. Why Pipos! Why! I just finished doing a layaway with someone on the MP here for a Baha and they release these beauties. (I'm so broke :D)
      I love how elegant both cats look, I'm really in awe over their faceups and clothes.

2. Ooooh it looks like they're gonna release 'em tonight. >w< Measurements are up at the Pipos Manuals!

3. I so need to get both. The female is so very gorgeous and elegant looking.

I seriously had no idea i'd want them from the very first pics i saw (without face ups) But now it's a whole other story.

I hope hope hope the prices won't be too high. Sofar i'm guessing $350 each.

4. There's no way I can get the girl, as much as I love her. D: Maybe I'll get a basic sometime in the future or scour the marketplace when I have the money! xD

5. I wonder if you'll be able to (when the basic is out) get the girl's head with the boy's body like the PO-11 humans...

EDIT: well, there's the damage guys. $400 for the girl, $415 for the boy x_X noooo that means the basic is going to be really expensive tooo :barf

6. Yeah, this is crazy expensive. :( If these guys were MSD size I'd be all over them for that price, but as it stand now.... yikes!

7. I'm so mesmerize by the two grey werecats!!! I would also like to have Charlotte head on a boy body because I don't fancy matured female anthro. Now I'm considering getting 2 D.Demon set and ask if anyone would want to trade his/her D.Charlotte head for the D.Demon head...

Looking at the content, just the set of fabulous outfits might have easily cost up to $100 and not to mention about the LE faceup. So my guess is about $280-$300 for the basic.

8. D.Charlotte......I love love you...!
      I hope I have the money...:(

So..how many of you will buy em?

9. I'm wondering if they are sold out already???
      Are they limited in period or limited in number?
      They're just so adorable!

10. The pipos manual has the white resin basic kitties there! Lovely in white!

Edit: Hmmm... no torso joint?

11. Yeah... it is the only reason I am not scrambling to find a way to bring one home. A lot of the fun of BJDs is the joints... and with none at all in the torso, I know that this kitty would not see much play time. I really hope these guys will get a redesign like the original Bajas did and get some torso joints.

Other than the lack of torso joints these guys are just perfect! Hands and paws and long long tails... I LOVE the faces and the outfits, but at $400+ I cannot justify bringing home a doll I am not 100% happy with.

12. I am loving the white girl cat. Not sure I can resist. X3

13. Finally! i was feeling so much anticipation for these 2. The prices are a little steep, but they are a little bigger, so...
      On Demon, I hope 'stick' means that he includes that goat looking staff thing. that thing rocks.
      I love them so much! I will find a way to bring them home :) . The only thing I am not over the moon for is the eyes...they could have chosen more striking eyes...
      I already have names and everything chosen. Don't you hate when that happens? PIPOOOOOS!

14. I ordered my D.Charlotte on layaway! I couldnt resist, this is the 2nd time I buy a doll fast after its release haha.

15. Yeah, but it seems the steep price is for the fullsets?
      Well, I might wait for the basic. Because I'd just rather get it blank, to paint it and all that. And with the fullset, they don't seem to give you any options for that. D: So hopefully, the the basics will be slightly cheaper. When do they plan to release them?

16. The basics will be available within a week (found the info in the news section). I'm waiting for the basics, too. I wonder if they will be offered in other colors, or just white. The girl kitty has me smitten.

17. I agree that the lack of torso joint is a MAJOR turn off. I'm more likely to look for a floating head and put it on another company's body at this point, especially because the body is just a normal human one (except for the paws which I don't need)... since you can't even buy the girl's head with the boy's body... but besides all that... (where was I going with this..?) it just seems expensive for such a small body... and I'd rather have it genderless to boot but would rather mod a cheaper body. Being paper white, it shouldn't be too hard to find a match... Also, don't like the boy's pointing hand. That was clearly for the staff but the girl's hands are so much nicer.

18. Wow on the prices. But i can never resist Pipos. Gonna go check out the page now and make my order. It will be on layaway ofcorse :)

19. How do I do layaway on pipos? Never done it before...

20. Aaaah, $400. ;__; If I had the money I would buy right now, but I've only got half of that. D: Oh well. Maybe next time, Pipos!