1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

=> NEW question about "Unoa Second" <=

Oct 16, 2006

1. Robert Tonner Tyler Wentworth. Keep looking. I ordered a Tyler outfit for my girl and will let you know how it fits. Right now she is wearing a dress for Halloween that was made for Tyler and fits her real well.

[​IMG]

So far I have only tried dresses, the outfit I purchased is a pair of jeans so I will update you when they arrive. I think the BB would be too large around. She's pretty slender.

2. Hi,

She will fit Tyler clothes, as for bratz or baby bratz, I don't think so, bratz, tops are too small, and baby bratz stuff are too big and short, my daughter has a baby bratz:) She will fit Tyler, Gene, Alex clothing, just not the shoes:) hugs, gg

3. Did you make those shoes with the shoe kit that comes with her? They're very chic! :)

4. No, :lol: they are actually a pair of plastic shoes that only cost about $4. You can get them at Monique or any doll supplier. They are the size you use for a Miss Revlon doll or American Model.

By the way, the shoes that fit American Model fit the new Unoas.

5. she can probably fit some of the "my scene" boy's shirts. my n-doll can fit them, so i think unoa 2 should be able to also

6. I was hoping that was true - the AM shoes fit her. I have two AMs and tons of shoes for them! She has rather big feet, then. :o

My girl FINALLY SHIPPED from Crescent Shop. They took forever because of their recent move into new digs. I expect to get her Monday. *dances*

7. Oh my gawd that's good to know!!! Thanks!

8. Good News all,

Crescent is taking orders for these gals via dollybird versions, see their news section, hugs, gg

9. I got more American Model shoes today. The regular black pumps are a little long, but nothing major. The white American doll are also pretty long, but you don't notice too much. I will post feet photos a little later. :)

10. Oh, that would be awesome since I've been eyeing some pretty AM shoes and wondering if they'd fit! :daisy

11. [​IMG][​IMG]
      These are made by Kingsgate for American Models. I got them from dollchris on ebay. The next white pair are also for American Model from dollchris, but they seem to be extremely long.
      [​IMG]
      The last pair here are made by Tonner for American Model, they fit extremely well.
      [​IMG]
      Hope this helps everyone! :)

12. Thanks so much for the shoe pix, saranilla. Her feet are a bit smaller than the AM, but look very nice in the Tonner shoes. That's good to know. Tonner makes shoe paks for the Models, so it'll be easy to keep our girls in footwear. :)

13. I wanted to add that Joetai boots made for CED also fit too:) Yeah!!!! A bit loose at the top still not too bad:) and she is able to stand upright in them too...

hugs,gg

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. You're reading my mind! I was looking at my CED shoes earlier today...yesterday...well, earlier....and wondering if they might be a good fit.

Looks like we have a lot of choices for shoes! yay!

Thanks for the pix and postings, saranilla and ggsdolls. :cake:

15. You're welcome:) hugs, gg

16. Size 5 wigs fit excellent! This is a honey blond from Monique. Let me tell you, the Tyler jeans fit on her like Mio's. It was quite a battle to get them on. Her legs seem to be a little larger, and she is a bit taller, but they look really nice on her.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. That info es very usefull thanks! but may I ask if that kingstate shoes are for 16" or 22"?

18. Congrats on these beauties, everyone! I'm picking up my Mocha from the post office this afternoon. You're keeping me distracted until then with your pics! ;)

19. Yeah, can't wait to see your girl:) Hey Unoa second owners, more pics pleeeeease!! hugs, gg