1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New side by side pics- Butterfly Narae (closed mouth) first arrivals

Dec 30, 2006

1. Here are some more of Tisa in a different wig
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. She's really pretty. Are those her original eyes?

3. Tisa is gorgeous!!
      There is something about the Butterfly girls that makes me feel happy. They have such a heartwarming charm about them.

4. SQUEEEE Sooo excited to get my butterfly Narae!!!!! *digs through couch for more money to pay you*:o

5. toveb no these are not her original eyes, they are masterpiece eyes Liz Violet in 11mm I need to get her some more eyes. I think this face mold could take a smaller size like 10mm, but I don't have any around to check.

I'm really in love with this face and she looks so different that it's like having a new doll all over again!

6. They're gorgeous, they really are!!
      And both face-up artists are good.
      I'm about to buy a Narae also, and first I was quite sure which one to pic (BasicLine) but now I'm a bit doubting!!

7. Hi Derilan85,
      Just FYI, my two girls are in Masterpiece 11mm too. I think one pair is Water Sapphire. I decided to use lighter eyes because it seems the eyes are deeper set in this mold. I think if you wanted to use darker eyes, it might be good to try a smaller eye size, to show some white. I'm really interested to see how your girl might look in 10mm. I think that might really work well! It's so much fun seeing what they can look like with all these different options. I really enjoy my two so much. The only problem I have is ... I get playing with them and lose track of time! :D

Catrina

8. Thanks for the info Catrina, the weekend went by so fast I almost forgot what day it was. I'll try to find some 10mm and see what happens.:)

9. derilan85 - Oh gosh, your girl is so beautiful, it's killing me.

Narae Butterflies are so lovely, I can't wait to own one someday. Must save more...

10. Are there 1/3, 2/3, ect.. versions of this head aswell? And if there are when will there be pictures?

*really want's to see a mostly closed eyed butterfly*

11. :lol: I am saving-wanted a Butterfly Narae when I first saw them. Want to have her painted to resembel my daughter-now I also want Heartbreak to have painted to resembel my son. Save those pennies!!!!!!!
      I plan to get the tanning dolls
      Deadra

12. kyaaaa! adorable!

13. I just paid for my Butterfly today in snowy white!!!!!!:dance :dance

14. I like them both, Katrina, but so far my favorite Butterfly is Derilan85's precious little one. I think it's her sweet innocence that gets to me. Just love her!

Karen

15. narae-is-really-a-beautful-doll
      very-simply-but-a-lot-of-charism

16. Congratulations Dutchgirl. Which faceup artist did you chose or did you decide to paint her yourself?

17. So far they only have one kind of Butterfly face. You have have them either blank, or painted by BasicLine or Kim Kyu Yun.

These are two famous Korean doll artists, who do all the limited edition faces for Narin Creative (Narin Doll). Narin wanted you guys to have access to the highest quality faceup artists, so they made this connection. We have staff translators here who translate your faceup requests to Korean for BasicLine and Kim. This way they can understand your wishes.

I am really happy you enjoy Narae Butterfly! And I love Derlan85's girl so much too! She's got a very sweet adorable look... you just want to hug her.

Catrina

18. Such an adorable girl, very real looking!

19. Is the Butterfly Narae faceplate similiar enough to an open-eyed or classic faceplate that they could be passed as the same doll with different expressions?

20. I don't think so, not really. Butterfly seems to have a very different jaw line to the others.

It's all a matter of opinion though.