1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Soom Teenie Gems - Violet & Sweet

Nov 15, 2007

1. Cute but not my cup of tea...though they are very adorable..but there are very few soom dolls that I don't like honestly.

2. Just wanted to let others know that I have confirmed this, through the Soom Q&A board. Sweet is, indeed, a boy, with a boy body. ^_^

I wanted to let you know, so you don't buy Sweet expecting a girl, and become surprised when you see he has a boy bit. :sweat :lol:

3. Haha, they're cute! I love Violet. :D

4. Whoops. I didn't notice Sweet was a boy :sweat I forget how girly they usually make boy dolls. Apologies to those I misled.

And dammit! Now they release the wing parts?? After I've already made an order :doh I'll have to ask them if they'll let me combine it or add items to my first one...

5. Hehe, I'm really glad I didn't place my order yet. XD I was even considering splitting with someone just to get Sweet's wings, thank goodness Soom is a little kinder than that. ^^

6. Oh wow, my order is at before shipping already :o I thought it was going to take at least a month because of the outfits I ordered. Guess they had some made up already :D

I guess that kills the possibility of adding to my order or combining it though. Oh well :sweat

7. Oh that's good news. I noticed the other teeny gem option ears are sold separately too

8. I try. :D

I really want the evil wings!

9. Wow, my second order that I made last night is now at before shipping too :o That's FAST!

I've got both outfits and all wing parts coming :) Though the blue outfit is going to my friend.

10. For those of you looking for a bargain and don't mind putting a little elbow grease soom announced their Christmas kit sale which includes teeny gems
      http://dollsoom.com/shop/step1.php?number=2815

You can choose from the four teeny gem heads. Optional parts and choose boy or girl body.

11. I personally really like Violet, I even made a little edit at home with the faceup I would want, I will upload it later and post.
      I bought the outfit Violet is wearing + angel back and head wings. I am hoping that possibly I can use the wings on my BC. And if not... to bad XD
      Although that offer is awesome I am a dits at putting dolls back together, and I dont really feel like spending money just yet again.
      But I really do hope to add a Violet to my collection later ^^

12. I think the faces are different; Sweet's face seems narrower and his nose shorter, and Violet has wider eyes.

13. I've been tangled up and just found this thread...:sweat

So, the new teenie gem bodies have magnets in the shoulder blades for wings, similar to bambicrony and yo-tenshi? I love those new little ears and wings. Hooray for Soom selling them "a la carte"! :) I'm severely tempted to get Figs some wigs and install magnets in her body. She is one of the "first gen" teeny bodies, and has the magnets in her headcap, but not in her body. It would be simple enough to do though, especially with the split-torso.

14. Anyone think the head wings could be used for smaller dolls? These tinies are cute but went after a different one.

15. Psycho Sukafu: The head wings are held on by magnets embedded in the doll's headcap. You may be able to use them on another doll if you put small magnets under the dolls wig and attach the ears on the opposite side of the wig fabric, or if you customize your doll's headcap with magnets. I'd think they should work on slightly smaller dolls, but not on real little guys like naripons, etc.

16. yesterday,I and my friend received sweet and Violet.
      actually Sweet and Violet's Face is the same....*_*
      We were disappointed at the results...:doh
      besides, about her eyes....
      Her eyes only can used 14mm soom eyes.....:...(

17. Thanks for the info ritamouse!

I'm suprised that they are the same, I suppose the photos just make them look different.

I think I will modify Violet's face abit.

Do you have any photos of the dolls Ritamouse??

18. Thanks for the info. What makes you say you can only use 14mm soom eyes? What other size eyes and brand did you try and do you have pictures of fit?

19. Because soom eyes is soft.
      It's can change to adjust to doll eyes...
      Other eyes like 14mm glass eye , It's hard and can't get into doll eye..
      I try 12mm glass eye. It's can uesd.
      But I think is too small...I like 14mm eye.

I forgot to take a picture .
      now my doll is go to make-up.
      Maybe next week...sorry...:sweat