1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Souldoll kids!

May 9, 2005

1. i want harang as a boy but it doesnt say if its female or male *Sniff nsiff :(

2. It's pretty hard to tell, but I *think* Harang's a boy because I don't see long lashes. Sweeni and Tiffee - who are definitely girls - have them, and Synder and Griffi who I believe are boys do not.

3. Harang, Griffi & Tiffee are really sweet looking! If I had the extra spending money I wouldn't mind owning a Harang & Tiffee myself. I've read a lot of nice things about Soul Doll's beautiful resin and doll quality. I own some Soul Doll cloths and like them a lot.

I'll be looking forward to seeing photos of these dolls if anyone on the forum gets one!

4. I think Harang is my favorite, though SoulDoll has never been my style.

5. Wahhh! Harang looks like a mini-Semei!! **dies** I love Snyder, too, but...Harang! Seimei! ACK!

6. I love Griffi's little smirk, she's so sassy!!

7. I think Griffi may be a girl too, but I think Harang and Synder are boys...at least I hope so.

8. ;o; Oh! If I don't get a Tifee or a Sweeni, I might die! Gah... must... supress... obsession... with noses... And they're little eyes! Sweeni would make the CUTEST oriental school girl...!

9. Good lord...Snyder...Griffi...ack...Harang...all so adorable...
      This is appalling.

<locks self up and hides credit card>

10. I want Tifee's outfit.... ^^;;; I want ALL their outfits. 'cept maybe Sweeni's.... Kuro's not much of a strawberry Loli. ^^;;;

11. Seimei? Yeah, I see that in him(?), too, but I think that he(?) looks most like El. A little brother (or sister) for El! :D

12. I e-mailed Souldoll and I got a reply! Thought I'd share!

Hi, Danaka.

Thank you for loving Harang.
      In fact, new Soulkids that come out this time can select wanting body of boy and girl body.
      Full-set that dress, shoes, wig, eyes, make-up are included does not sell if event period ends.
      Is going to sell only by basic kit if event period ends.
      Of course, can buy by basic kit in event period.
      After event period ends, basic kit's price is going to be equal.
      Thanks. ^^

[Title]
      Harang

It's a little hard to understand lol. So the 5 dolls you can choose the gender for the body! Uh..... I can't tell if the fullset is only for sale during the event XD. But I am happy to report that they will be for sale after the event for the current basic price!

13. I do think they mean that the fullsets will only be available for the month period.

How great we can choose the gender!!!
      :daisy
      Michelle

14. Waaah~ I love Harang and Tiffee! They are so kute! XD and the event draw thing is so kool~ Thought doll manufacturers won't be so generous as to give a free doll off! 8_8

15. YAY THAT MEANS I CAN GET A BOY HARANG <3

16. So, the 1+1 doll event - does that mean you'll only be entered for the draw if you buy a doll during that period? Or will everyone who is on the mailing list get entered? Sounds like the former, but I'm hoping it's the latter ^^;;

17. i think its only if u buy within the period

18. Oh they are gorgeous... definitely a Harang and a Snyder for me!!! (who WASNT going to buy any more dolls!!!!)

19. Harang is definitly ultra pretty! looks so alive and real!

20. Well, being that it's 1+1, I'd say that you need to buy a doll in order to qualify for the free doll raffle, or the free shoes raffle. ^_^

They're so pretty! I love all the new sculpts.

If there's anyone here getting Snyder or Griffi that would like to sell/split on the outfit, please PM or email me!!