1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New supiadollz 60cm girls - Lina and Lana

Nov 12, 2008

1. Supiadollz, Can we order directly from supiadollz?

2. Here are the new photos of Supia's new dolls:

Inside the head, and the magnetic optional ears--
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supia is offering you this "sneak peek" of what is coming up..
      when the ordering period gets closer, they will give more information about ordering
      as well as prices, sizes, and color options. We will pass those photos along to you when they are ready.

International ordering is through the web site: www.supiadolls.com
      (when additional info is ready).

There is a Chinese distributor who is in Australia, Amelia_aa. Because of language barriers, Supia began working with us in early 2006 and we opened the www.supiadolls.com site for world ordering. The benefits of this were additional payment options for the Supia customers such as Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Telecheck (debit card) and bank wire transfer, in addition to full time customer service in English and French. Our Korean translators assist with helping customers communicate with the artist and her manager.

At this time, the www.supiadollz.com site is for Korean customers only. If you would like direct shipment from Korea, that is possible if you ask us. When the artist was originally working alone, it was too much for her to manage individual foreign shipments from Korea in addition to her work making the dolls.

Best wishes
      Catrina

3. The head in the two lower pictures looks like a Rosy - is this so, or are they just very alike...?

4. Hello Quiet Queen,
      The head in the lower pictures is a completely new doll. I have Rosy here, and her nose is more slender and her lips are also more petite.

Also, I cannot be completely sure, but it appears the new dolls are closed mouthed. Rosy is open-mouth.

Any likeness is surely due to the fact that they are made by the same hands-- of the wonderful Kim Yu Jin.

: -) Thank you for your question.
      Catrina

PS. Regarding the high heeled feet... they are not available at this time, but may be in the future.

5. Catrina, forgive me, I've been sort of otherwise occupied the last few months. Are these girls available for ordering? I looked at the website and it did not say, or else I didn't see.
      Ah ok, I just read your post more carefully! The information will be coming soon. Like Morrissey said "How soon is now?"

6. If I had to guess, I'd say early December. I will post information to you the second I get it. I know everyone is anxious for information.

Thanks!
      Catrina

7. Thanks! I will be stalking. I hope they are offered in the tan urethane.

8. Supia will not offer them in the tanned urethane in the near future. This is because of difficulty in producing dolls at their new casting place in either tanned urethanes or French resin. They know of the high interest in tanned dolls, but have advised me this won't be possible for some time.

When we get any news on the availability of tanned Supias, we'll certainly post a huge announcement!

: - )

9. Any updates on these gorgeous girls?