1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New tan Elfdoll Rainy girl - Ruru!

Nov 17, 2006

1. I might have to get her... I really like the single torso-piece.
      Plus she would make a really good sister to Taly and with the right face-up she could be just gorgoeus!
      Not that she isn't already...

2. She looks like a sexy Bond babe!! :D :blush

3. Oh wow, her skintone is gorgeous. Those new hands...oh I love the longer nails. I wish there was a straight on picture of her face currently though, it's a bit hard to see the actual shape of her eyes at the angle they've got her at.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw the straight on pictures at the link Twigling offered. 0.0

4. she's really pretty, i really like her and most elfdoll headmolds, but unfortunately im not that fond of the wrist and ankle joints :/. i may try to overlook that,as I'm searching for my dream girl but i dont know who or what^^> i bought a couple of girls and sold them off as they dont seem to bond with me eh. maybe shes the one? ><

5. :D That's it I am buying her when she comes out, I just showed her to hubby and he told me to buy her when she is released. He loves her eyes and complexion.

6. Gorgeous woman she is. Must have. Oh my goodness, will my other girls be jealous.

7. I told my significant other abt her, he thinks i should have her too^^. but i told him now im not sure coz she might be competing with me for affection and attention heh heh heh

8. She's gorgeous, she reminds me a bit of Volks Olivia.

9. There's also going to be another Rainy doll coming out but it is going to be very limited.

10. OMG:D lol I thought the exact same thing! she totally has her lips.

11. Oooooh. She's very close to the character I've been searching for since I saw my first BJD...

Lucy

12. SHeeesh , she looks like my sister, at least from the nose down. With the right eyebrows, it would be very scarey.

13. ah, she's going to be a limited, i may have to end up waiting for one to pop up in the marketplacce -_- i want her so badly but i spent my doll money on a lydia earlier and am moving this month so i'm doomed. someday i shall own her though

14. She is captivatingly beautiful! I came under her spell the moment I set eyes on her. Those eyes, she reminds me of Penelope Cruz. Love her hands too. However, she would be an absolute must-have if not for the one-piece torso. As voluptuous and luscious her body appears, I am disappointed already that she would not have the poseability of most BJD girls today.

15. Still no new Pictures?:| I need to see more of this girl:D
      ~Anthony

16. Apparently there won't be a standard coming out. They only plan to make her as a tanned limited edition. She's a fairly large edition, but tanned dolls are very popular so I wonder how long she will last. I can't decide because I'm not sure if the one piece torso is a plus or a minus or doesn't make any difference whatsoever.

17. I think her skin tone is gorgeous, but am I the only one that thinks she looks a little bit like a drag-queen? That's not really a bad thing...I love drag queens..just for some reason I think she would make a great drag queen doll...heh.