1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New type Tiny Fairy, Kyle & Olive(Comming Soon)

Sep 24, 2005

1. Probably not, but I think most of the Korean doll sites use the same kind of backend that eLuts does. So no PayPal option except through "wire transfer". =o_O=;;

Who are you going to get? XD?

2. Could someone tell me how much they cost?? ;_; Oh god.. Oh god... I think I have to buy Kyle...

Edit: Nvm. Got it @_@

3. If you check the FAQ, they say nothing about accepting paypal. T_T Just wire transfer and credit card.

4. Girl!Tommy of course. ^^;

After I bought my camera, I don't think I have enough money for her just yet. Probably going to have sell Grem first. @_@;

5. I owe you money. That'll take care of her. =o_o=;;;

6. Not so sure about Olive, but: woah, Kyle is a cutie! :D I think he'd make a great girl, too. *melts*

7. Is it just me or does Olive look like an older version of Yoko?

8. That'd be great. Miette demands to come home. xD;

9. *collapses into a fit of giggles* I'm having a really hard time getting over the cuteness of the banner at the top of the page. XD

And yeah, the new headmolds are great. I like them a lot. :grin:

10. I have to say that I bolted up in my seat and my eyes went wide when I saw Kyle. HOSHIT. x__x

He. Is. So. Snarky.

I need him. DDDD:

And Olive's hair is so cute~~

God damn it. Just when I thought Blue Fairy wasn't my love interest anymore. D:< They taunt me.

I need to snatch up Kyle and Tommy now. ;-; And make Kyle a little taller... Oh, woe, such is my empty piggy bank..

11. Kyle is great! I'm inclined to think he's a sleepy eyed Jerome, though ^^;; Anyone else see it?

~Megan

12. I agree. He is so so so cute though.

13. The new dolls are nice. Kyle *does* look a lot like a dreaming Jerome. Olive looks like a cross between Denis and May. Fortunately, neither is a must have for me. Already have too many I want... :|

Anyone else not impressed they've upped the prices on everything? *_*

Plus they only take wire transfer (the FAQ states they only take that at this time but are working on getting a credit card system set up) and that's an additonal cost to add on. And then there's shipping...I remember a lot of complaints about that last year..

Sigh, here I thought I had enough for a doll and I now have to save more... maybe by Christmas...

Loki's Mom

14. I have no idea of how to pay online orders without PayPal. Is there any FAQ around the forum? :?

15. Me too... :( Paypal is so easy....too bad that's not an option any more.... :(

16. Me three. ;O;

I guess for most of us, our best bets would still probably be shopping services or maybe every once in a while doing a big group order?

17. Paying by bank transfer is actually really easy. If you use Doya's shopping service, you'd have to do the same thing anyway.

Confirm the total amount you need to transfer in USD. Hop and skip to your nearest bank outlet & tell them you wish to transfer the USD amount to the bank details listed: http://www.bluefairyint.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD2&choose2=&choose1=&ID=32

You will have to pay a bank fee (varies between banks, some charge $15-25 or a percentage of the total amount) for this service. They will give you a form to fill out & put everything in their computer system to give you a receipt (this should have all the transfer details).

At this point, you may wish to scan/fax this receipt to BlueFairy as confirmation of payment as most banks take more than 3 working days to send/receive transfers.

If your bank cannot transfer to the KOOKMIN BANK, ask if another bank might be able to make the transfer. In most cases, you should be able to.

18. Thank you!
      I'm already printing that info. =D

19. I have to agree here. I paid for both my boys this way (through Liria - paid the money into CP's bank account). It really is easy, just make sure you copy (or print out) Blue Fairy's bank details correctly.

Unfortunately, this is the part I don't like because it's at least $40 from my bank.

Although it's not uncommon to take up to 2 weeks, at least that's what my bank tells me.

I understand that, but I find a $40 hike a little steep when the actual difference is only about $12.
      W385,000 = ~$372.00US. What they did before was go 1000:1 (W385,000 = $385). Now they want $435.00US for W385,000.

Not that it'll make a whole lot of difference because I'll still end up having to pay it in the end (I *want* my BF), but I will be waiting a little longer because I need to save up more for the new prices and if they don't get credit cards set up (I wonder just how difficult it is to set up with PayPal?), I then will have bank transfer fees (probably on both sides) to add to it. :barf I *hate* giving my bank any more money than they already steal from me...

Loki's Mom