1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New type Tiny Fairy, Kyle & Olive(Comming Soon)

Sep 24, 2005

1. I agree: PRINT. That way, no mistakes. :)

*_* You're kidding! That seems like a lot for a TT transaction. Is that the same for all the banks in your area? Mine was SGD$18 (approx USD10-11).

That probably depends on the agent the banks use and the banks themselves. If the agent used is a large firm like Visa and the banks involved are national banks, it should not take more than 5 days. But it's always a good idea to ask the banks themselves. They'll know the approximate delivery time best.

Perhaps they forsee a possible further decline of the US dollar and are anticipating it by jacking up their prices more, rather than readjusting their prices again in the future? We can only hope that if the exchange rate improves, they'll also revise their pricing.

I don't think setting up a Paypal option is difficult, but it seems they're more concerned with reliability and the availability of funds to foreign account holders. Guess we'll just have to take their word of it. :|

2. I think the reason the prices are up is because it's an export price. It's the same here for me in Korea, if I want to buy a 10$ Gap bag from the states, I end up paying something like 40$+shipping and handling. I guess that's why most of the prices are higher then the price in won. It's nice that you can buy thing from the internet these days from foreign countries but it doesn't come cheap. *sigh :|

3. I want the Special girl and boy outfits. (I'm assuming the Specials come with the outfits?) If anyone wants to sell theirs when the site starts taking orders, PM me and name your price. =D Thanks!

4. Seconded! xD;

I'm going to have to get my Tommy girl in pieces and won't be able to get the school outfit. ;O;

5. **plots to get a Blossom body and a Kyle head and make Aiko a love interest, to go along with her to-be interest in elfinder's eventual Tommy** :drool

6. Wah? You're gonna make a Kyle girl to be a love rival for my future Tommy for Aiko's heart!!!! Poor Ethan he has competition already XD.

7. I wish I was kidding. :barf You know, I have no idea what the other banks charge. I use my own bank because the funds are already there; I've never tried the other banks. I guess I could inquire at the bank my job uses... :oops:

Hmm, that's true. I don't know what they use but it's a big bank in my country so it probably goes through quicker but they say 2 weeks to be safe.

Amen to that!

Loki's Mom :daisy

8. Have you thought of getting a girl special, selling whatever head and then buying the Tommy girl head separately? Just a thought.

I will be getting the special just for that uniform. It's adorable. :grin:

Loki's Mom

9. a friend of mine is thinking of buying the special set but wants to sell the oufit [she might buy olive and niky]
      she's selling the entire outfit [shoes and wig included] for both the boy and girl
      So if you are after a particular set, please pm me with your offer.

[i'll be away tonight till monday night, i get internet access but i wont be able to contact her, she is my friend at work]

10. THEY'RE ON SALE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go order one.

11. They just posted another notice:

Please note that October 3rd is a national holiday in Korea.
      All replies and order process will be made after the holiday

On October 4th, we plan to introduce the following items:

::: PF Wigs :::
      ::: TF Kyle Head part:::
      ::: TF Olive Head part :::
      ::: TF Sleeping May Head part :::
      ::: Restock of sold out items :::

Online sales will begin at 17:00pm Korean time (GMT + 9:00).
      For some items, only a limited quantity will be up in stock.

:D