1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New unidoll Tiny!!!

Nov 29, 2006

1. Oh my gosh. I thought I'd be safe when I looked at the boy, because I don't like full-out pouts that much (cute, definitely! but not for me to buy).

But that second one!! *thud* I'm a goner. :aheartbea and I want a 30 cm girl to be a companion to my Bobo anyway...

Lottery. Must. Win. Lottery.

2. Oh my goodness! I'm not a big fan of the boy, but man - the girl Dede got me!!! She's so absolutely gorgeous! @_@ Now where do we find out cost 'n all that? :P hehe

3. Oh no.... I just love the girl (Dede). >_< Ooh, this is bad, very bad indeed. *Sigh* She really is just precious, though... :)

4. Dede is so sweet. But, I do have a soft spot for pouty ones. I really like the boy. Yet I want to see more of Dede. I wonder if the body size is similar to other 30cm tinies.

5. Can anyone post the pictures? I haven't been able to get onto Unidoll's site all week :(

6. If she's got 16mm eyes in, then her head must be pretty large. I don't see measurements, am I just looking in the wrong place?

7. Unidoll has posted new nude pictures of the boy and girl. However, their hands are covering up the private parts. I wonder if the boy has actually got the "boy bit".

8. He looks amazing!!
      *sign* I wish i could buy all those wonderfull mini's i'm adicted xD

9. so pretty. I love his eyes

10. They are all wonderful. I love the little boy. I want a Wishel Demon but I also want a boy. If I dont get a My Wished I think this is the boy I want.

11. Does anyone have one of these yet? I searched, but could not find any in the gallery or in database. I thought they were to be released on Dec. 25th 2006.

Lishe

12. Anybody Know Unidoll Tiny Wig Size????
      Are Yo Sd Clothes Ok For Them???

13. Either I'm in the wrong spot or Unidoll isn't very popular? I tried posting in the tinies but was told, er, rather directed rather tersely to this link. Whatever.

I'm thrilled with little Momo. She isn't THAT teeny tiny but small for me as I've collected larger dolls in the 16"-22" range. Momo is only my second BJD (Elfdoll Hana Devil was my first) and I can see many more of all sizes in my future. wil have to start selling some of my fashion doll girls first.

I don't know if anyone will even read this post as this looks like a dead thread but I'm a happy, happy camper! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

14. I have no idea about this doll??!! Did you purchase her second hand? Tell us about your's I was looking at the pictures, not realizing this was a long dropped thread, and thought they'd look great with a Narsha doll.

Sorry, sometimes people don't realize how the "sound" when redirecting posters. Usually (or I'd like to think it's the case) they are just trying to help you find something you'd want to see :)

My Mother in law ALLWAYS YELLS AT ME and I get to the point where I can't read her emails, LOL. She scares me, but cant' seem to stop yelling at me in her writing??!! She claims she doesn't realize it's yelling, yet she keeps doing it, therefore, .. I think she is yelling on purpose, LOL.

In the mean time... do you have a digital camera? Lets see her!!!!! You never know, sometimes resurrecting a thread brings people out of the closet!!!!

15. You're so sweet, IngieBee! I have been in online doll boards for years but the post in response to mine caught me off guard. I posted in tinydoll area where it said "35 and smaller" so thought I was 'safe'. You're so right about sounding different than what you mean and I'm sure you MIL does not mean to really be yelling at you - at least I hope not! :)

I just rec'd little Momo at work where I'm writing from now so she hasn't even been out of her box yet - just took a quick peek at her. I can hardly wait to get home and really play. I reread the newbie rules and I can't post a picture yet - have to keep posting and wait 25 days - but will sure post after that time period ends. I visited your gallery and you have some real cuties there - especially love the little smiley faced girl. :)

16. IngieBee . . I forgot to ask who that darling wee one pictured in your signature is? What a teeny, tiny delicate little babe she is!!!

17. hi sherman!!! welcome!
      I would like to meet your MoMo also! there are some UniDoll tiny fans here...
      I just get caught up in other threads & sadly don't think to come looking for some discussions.
      I have two kids, a Cupi and Pring...and friend of mine is getting a Chabi :D
      I think there is another thread just for MoMo...I remember seeing pics of
      the special MoMo a month ago.
      These are very unique dolls- so skinny mine wear Tonner Marley/Alice clothing

Share pics when you can :chocoberry
      xxoo kate

Here is Prilly -

[​IMG]

18. Awwww - Prilly is so pretty!! Little sweetie girl. : )

19. LOL, that's an Elfdoll Adel, but she isn't really that big, my hand is simply gigantic, LOL (they're 14cm tall, about 5 1/2" hee hee hee) :sweat

See? You caught latedate_kate! Gotta keep on fishing here, keep the thread alive, and you'll catch more people. So can you post pictures???? I'd still love to see some :D

20. Wow! No one has posted on the Unidoll tinies in awhile. I found out that the Ty Girlz clothing line fit the Unidoll Momo almost perfectly. You can sometimes find them on Ebay and at Rite aid in California.