1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Volks SD13 Spirit - Sakaki

Feb 22, 2005

1. What a hottie. :drool

Thank god I like my boys to be boys, otherwise I'd be scheming for a way to get him.

2. Yes I agree I am not hot on the asexual body, except I would buy just for the head and pray someone would want the body.

Not a very good deal either as if he is an angel he only comes with wings! and they are just tie ons. I think its the worst deal of the limiteds.

They don't even come with the white cloth they show the angels with.

lol

3. If you get him I will buy the asexual body :D
      I don't know why, but I want his body ... god that sounds weird..

His eyes remind me a bit of Isaos.

4. Cool well I will let you know if I get him. Have you see the asexual angels bodies?

this one sounds a little different however being a SD13, so it will have the swivel waist.

5. That would be nice! ...now.. try your best and get him! ...I will try too. :|
      I saw Tsubakis body so far.

6. I'm seriously considering an asexual body. >_>

7. :grin: I showed my hubby last night that I wanted to get this angel, first thing he said was how much? Then he saw the price (in yen), oh well if someone does get him and sell him for a higher than normal price like Volks has posted, I'll never be able to get a angel :(

8. oh nooooooooooo now I want him! and probably won't have him ever :( so incredibly beautifull

9. *dies*

Omg he's GORGEOUS! X__X

How would you go about getting him though? Entering a lottery? Or something?

10. In case I get one, would anybody be interested in trading the asexual part of his body for regular SD13 boy pureskin one?

SD13 "asexual" boy bodies scare me!

11. Oh, I love him, I love the IDEA of him, the concept, of a big asexual angel. But his face sculpt looks too much like all of the recent boy dolls that Volks has been releasing. ;O; I wonder if Volks has got a new sculptor?

12. I completely agree. =*^__^*=

13. holy crap.
      90% chance I'll have won him by this week.
      THANKS DADDY~~

14. I hope the winner goes for, you guessed it, sunlight Madoka. But this is an interesting step, again hopefully towards a re-release or regular FCS of some of the more sought-after headmolds.

15. His (sorry, looks too much like a boy to me) face is more naturalistic -- reminds me of the Haute Doll article claiming the new sculpts (on the drawing board at the time) are less stylized overall. Perhaps same sculptors but new trend?

17. I don't think Mikey is the actual scultptor - I think the sculptor works from her designs. But I heard that all her designs have traditional Japanese names, and that would include the Tenshi, I guess. (Certainly Shiratori and Byakuren are Mikey designs.)

Mikey designs the Tokyo Shonen, too. I think it is her influence we're seeing in the many of the new SD, as there is so much that is similar in the faces.

I am so envious of all of you getting Sakaki! I hope everyone posts many pictures!

(I would leave him with the asexual angel body, too. ^_^; )

:D

18. I would too! The only person it worries is my hubby. :wink:

19. I also love the asexual angel body... ^^ I think his face is cute, but not my style. *steals his body*