1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Zuzu Family!

Mar 5, 2008

1. Maybe that's why I like the Zuzu's so much? (Grew up on Richard Scary)

2. I guess it must be an illustion but they look so much smaller than the cats!

3. I tried to ask Luts on the Q & A board what type of doggies the new Zuzu Delfs were and they won't let me know. Told me to wait. Why wouldn't they want their customers to know this information?

I am thinking it's a chihuahua and a poodle. If it is a poodle I would buy it immediately. Otherwise, I can wait for basic doggies or I'll just wait for a poodle.

4. o.o these are soOOooOoo cute.. other companies have made dogs recently.. like BuddyDoll, and I really didn't like them at all, I thought they were experiments gone wrong.. LOL.
      But the chihuahua is so adorable i might have to start a farm and interbreed them with Bao babies ;D

5. I don't like the Buddydoll dogs either. I think these are much cuter.

6. Oh Puppies!!! I really liked the Chihuahua someone posted from pullip...Not sure if it is OT or not. He looked like a bat. :) These little Chi's are just as cute though. I think the other one was 10cm...anyone know the size these will be? (I don't have any pet type dolls so i don't even know the cat sizes etc. sorry)

7. Hi the pullip pang's are OT. :sweat

The other Zuzu's are 19cm including the head, I don't know why these would be different but they may be. I hope this helps.:)

8. these guys are positively delicious; i am utterly enamored with the PILOT.....seriously, the animal dolls are getting more and more expressive and stunning...just as much as the human dolls. Kind of makes you wonder why some folks are so rabidly opposed to them!

9. Actually, if you check the 'On-Topic Dolls' sticky at the top of this forum, it says the Pang doll is still being evaluated, so the Mods haven't decided one way or the other on them yet.

10. I'm very much in trouble. I'm just facinated by my little Tiramisu and just simple in love with the Zuzu's now. XD;; And dogs, oh noes! The Chihuahua is made of WIN! :aheartbea

I hope there is a priest, I love me some priests! X3 That's the same as a vicar right? >_>;

*beats head into a wall* No must save monies for Dollectable! Must.Resist...

11. Oh, sorry. I was just assuming because they had locked the thread that was about the Pangs.

12. so.. Luts has THREE zuzu names in the release for april... anyone have thoughts on this?

13. Oh.. If those are breed names...

A Bischon Frise, a Papillon (which I would just keel over and die from), and a Matisse, maybe?

Oh... Can't wait to see them.

14. I think you are probably right about FRISE being a Bischon Frise, and I want a poodle so I'm very disappointed, but the other doggie photo is not a Papillon or a Maltese. The second one looks more like a chihuahua or a terrier.

15. I'm so excited to see all of the new dolls! :aheartbea

16. The apple house will be the school belonging to the teacher, i think?

17. Uh ohhhhhh. Those of you wanting a floppy-eared dog are getting their wish!

18. Puppy!
      Puppy with floppy ears!
      :D
      They'd better be releasing a standard verision of the puppies, like they did with the kitties...I know just how I want to paint him....
      X3

19. *dies!*

OMG, it's sooooo cute! I hope they release standard versions, too! There's no way I can scrape together enough money by April to get one, but I want one sooooo much!

20. I love the star over his eye! He's so cute! :aheartbea