1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Zuzu Family!

Mar 5, 2008

1. I really want the Chihuahua looking one! I'm sold on the ears and the lil avaitor cap.

2. I'm so happy to have cute puppy doggies!! These are probably the only puppies I'll ever have!! They are adorable! I'm psyched for standard editions too!

3. Looks like the releasing of the dog characters has started! They have a poem like they did for each Zuzu Kitty.

4. love = [​IMG]
      Papi makes my heart skip *giddy*

5. The apple grower is first, Looks like it'll be the same as the first set of zuzu's, one introduction a day perhaps?

6. Floppy eared rockstar. I agree, not a fan of rock'n'roll

7. Hmmm...so Mati is the floppy-eared one? U put names in wrong order with pics on other page, Luuuts. XD

I figured he would be the guitarist/rock star, based on the thumbnail...cute! :whee:

8. the chihuahua looks adorable! I'd like to see more of them.

9. Oh my that apple seller is too cute for words, i mean look at her, the tiny basket, the little dress, the adorable cap, it criminal!

See what Luts have realised is I, like so many others, are suckers for themes I have the urge to buy all of them and make my own tiny village:D
      That being said im looking foreward to the hairdresser and baker , i love eating toast while getting my hair cut ;)

10. I'm very fond of Chihuahuas (had several in my life), and I think the pilot is absolutely adorable. He may be my very first animal bjd!

11. Haha, the guitarist is adorable!

12. OMG i really like the guitarist too- he reminds me of ace freely from the band KISS (70s band that my older brother loved).

13. I think most people have at least heard of KISS and probably know who they are... if not, they should be shot... :aheartbea

14. Urk, I was all excited by the new posts, but I still don't see 'em for sale! About how long did it take the kitties to go up after they started introducing them?

(The Chihuahua pilot is my favorite...but I'll probably have to wait until they release a basic version. My money tree seems to be stuck in a perpetual winter...:| )

15. It says they'll be released in April. Along with a Kid Delf Bory Girl, and a new Senior Delf

16. third zuzu dog

17. dunno if i like the frise...

18. that made me giggle. you would think that everyone should know:)

19. Yah. Actually I thought the same thing when I saw him, I was like, Oh, a Kiss dog. lol

On another note, my sister's friend was talking about a "pocket beagle" and I showed her that dog and she was like, "well I mean a real one, but that would definitely be a pocket beagle lol"

20. *SQUEE* The rockstar puppy is soooo cute! I wish I had money!