1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Zuzu Family!

Mar 5, 2008

1. aha my favorite is still "Feel sorry for your inconvienience" XD

2. indeed, that one is grand.

3. Is it just me ... or are Mati and Papi the same sculpt but with different attached ears?

::lusts after the apple grower, but really really really wanta an Inu/Akita style doggy::

4. After waiting for these for so long, I don't really like them...Not sure about the faces.

Apple grower Frise is adorable though.

5. So who got one? They went on sale earlier, seemed to be 11 of each. So far only 3 types have sold out so a lot slower going than the kitties. I got a guitarist :)

6. I don't understand they went on sale at 8:30 Korean time?
      I really wanted the pilot and it is sold out.
      So much for trying to check the site on time before 12:00 pm Korean time.

Geri

7. I don't think all 30 had gone up, and why are there 70 each of the dogs when there were only 50 each of the cats?

8. They went up on time. I did the refresh spamming just like when the kitties came out.

Remember the 30 each is worldwide, so I'm fairly sure no more will appear until the 2nd wave, unless placed orders get cancelled.

As for numbers, it was 50 each of the kitties (worldwide) compared to 70 each of the dogs. Maybe they saw the high demand and made more this time?

Edit: looked up my notes, after 1 hour of going on sale, there were 2 pilots, 8 nurses, 9 stallgirls, 10 patissier, 9 guitarist and 3 apple growers left.

9. :...(:( I wonted the Pilot..but I did not get any I did try but no luck...

10. They went on sale before because I got the nurse dog at 8:30 pm Korean time.

Geri

11. 8:30pm would be 8 and a half hours after they went on sale...

There's always the 2nd wave for another try. If it is anything like with the kitties, it will go on sale about the time the 1st wave are all sent out. So maybe we're looking around June?

12. Oh wow,....

I stayed up till 10 pm and bought the Pilot and the Nurse ^__^
      I had to check over and over because I wasn't sure how different Central US time was from Korean Standard.

13. Korea is on more than one time zone. You have to be very specific what time zone you mean.

14. Lucky You:fangirl: My mistace who's our time here in Sweden..did mix it up some how :)

15. I bought the pilot. They went on sale at noon Seoul time (I was doing the "refresh" thing). They lasted quite awhile; I checked early this morning, and there were still some left of everyone except the pilot and the apple grower.

The next batch will probably be out in a few weeks, if we can judge by the way they released the cats.

16. I ended up buying a nurse. I'm in love with that uniform. So cute! I'm more curious about what type of animal will be next. Something to do with the sea, but what? Hmm...

I'm a bit worried though. I paid immediately with Paypal, but they still haven't confirmed the payment. How long does it usually take to do that?

17. I don't know what animals they'll be but I can guess some of the 'jobs'
      [​IMG]
      Hairdresser, postal worker, Librarian, something to do with a church, and the other is either to do with the stage or that green building to the left of the bakery
      I'm fairly certain we'll see another set from zuzu city with these guys.
      Anyway, the dogs were cute, but not for me, I still look forward to owner pics <3

18. The only one that really caught my eye was the Nurse, but I'm more wanting the Doctor (even though he's sold out). :X

(Of course if I got one, I'd have to get the other...XD)

19. I've managed to avoid all the Zuzus so far, but the puppy guitarist got me. (I have a long history of dating guitarists, all of them love dogs. The last one even wrote a song about the dog and let it bark on the recording.)

I was on the fence about it, saw there were only 2 left and my finger slipped. There's one left now. I'll be putting something up for sale tomorrow to cover...

20. FYI, the pilot is still available at the Korean site (at this time) - if you really want it, I'd try asking Luts very very nicely if they could pull one from that stock.