1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nine9 Doll "Bunny Nine" 35cm Line discussion!

Sep 26, 2014

1. Hello everyone! I was wondering if this thread would also be acceptable to discuss the 'Little Bunny' line from Nine9Style, or if anyone has a link to a dedicated thread for Little Bunny if there is one already? I don't think many people must own Little Bunnies yet, so being able to talk about them here iwith other Nine9 bunny fans would be nice =3 .

I visited the Nine9 cafe in Seoul last weekend, and I swear, I've seen the Littles around on the Nine9 website a lot, but they never grabbed my attention in the photos. But in person, their teeny tiny scale and tiny details and cuteness are sooo much more endearing and cutesy. I impulse bought a pair, both Potpourri and Pudding. I need to get them wigs and faceups, but aaahhh so cute already!

<3 ali

3. Woot! Shipping!!! My Potpourri is shipping! I am so pleased and nervous! Now, off to work, and stealth-bouncing-with-glee :)

4. Congratulations @Deb@Play! I can't wait to see your incoming cutie. :D

5. congrats deb! what was the wait time like if you don't mind sharing?

6. @Higana, I ordered her August 8th, which makes it about 7 and half weeks... but, in the middle of that there was a big Korean holiday, and they posted word on the website that nothing would be shipped Sept 9 to the 20th. :( I did a lot of wallpaper chewing, since she's my first to come actually all the way from her factory (My Amelia I got straight from Tonner after an event so they had her in hand) From earlier posts I think people had seen 4 to 6 weeks to from order to shipping when the dolls first came out. I hope that is helpful? She is coming via EMS, and so it will be interesting to see how that process goes. I live sort of out at an end of a rural area so she will have quite a trek!

7. Hooray!! Shipping notices are the best AND the worst XD They're the best because DOLLIE ON THE WAY!! They're the worst because that's when the tracking stalking starts... at least for me anyway lol

8. @Deb@Play That's not a bad wait time, considering the delay due to the Korean holiday. I'd say if you got it in a month that's pretty darn fast. But of course, any time waiting for a doll is stressful and feels like it's been forever. It took me 3 months to get my maple. The choco skin event and halloween event had just happened and ended. Both things i really wanted to buy. Timing truly is everything!

The little bunny, Maple C, and new mystery sculpt are great too, but I really wish they'd do an event with their current bunny dolls. So many cool things happened last year and this year felt a bit lack luster event wise. But the years not over, we'll see if anything else happens.

@almyki Hi there! We did discuss the little bunnies briefly before. While a new thread would be technically more appropriate, there might not be that many owners of the little bunnies on this site to carry on a discussion. I think the regular bunnies themselves are an uncommon doll. I would not object to having the little bunnies discussed here, If no one else minds it of course. Or at least until there seems to be enough discussion to warrant it's own thread. :)

I think the little bunnies are adorable, if i wasn't pining for a choco potpourri, i'd consider the little potpourri.

9. @RamenDoodles ..."tracking stalking" is just the right description!!! I'm seriously trying not to just hit refresh on the tracking site every hour! If I am reading things right, she's on a plane to San Francisco tonight. I hope she's not too tired to get through Customs smoothly ;)

@Higana, I am coming realize this was indeed pretty fast from order to shipping, and I'm feeling pretty grateful all in all :) I hope you achieve your choco Potpourri! Wouldn't it be dangerous if they do the little bunnies in choco?!?!

And @almyki , I'm up for talking about little bunnies here too, if that makes a difference :)

Thanks for the moral support folks! Now, I have to go figure out Flickr better so I'll be able to post pictures!

10. My Potpourri arrived today! Her EMS trip seems to have been successful from Korean to San Francisco...But her box got wet in transit up the coast I think!!! I will be taking the materials to the Post Office to show them. The box is ruined, but the doll is ok. But I am wondering if the pillow bags can be dry cleaned? I'm not certain if I am feeling damp on one edge of the zipper edge, and I want to stop any issues before they can start. Let me know if anyone has heard of safe ways to clean the pillow bag. (i've also posted this in an EMS thread where I was getting some moral support during the shipping process, to gather more suggestions :) )

11. Oh, and I am utterly enchanted with her and will try and figure out photo posting soon! :)

12. Sorry about the box damage Deb@Play, but glad your girl arrived safely. :)

13. Congrats on your new girl, Deb! Glad she arrived safe and sound!

Has anyone seen the new kyle sculpt? It's so nice! Very serious and somewhat solemn looking. I wish they included the head on a female body as well. It reminded me of a slightly more stern maple, but not as playful as peanut. It's so handsome!

14. Thanks for letting us know, @Higana. :kitty2 I'm so glad to see a new Bunny Nine. I just checked their website and Kyle is available on both the Boy and Girl body.

15. hi! i'll be visiting seoul next month, and i'm hoping to have a gander at all the bunnynines in person. did they have them (regular bunnynines) for sale in the cafe? *-*

16. Does anyone here have photos of their Yami? I checked Flickr for owner photos, but only company pics appeared. :sweat

edit: I ended up getting a Little Bunny Nine Potpourri instead. ^^
      edit2: We now have a Little Bunny Nine discussion thread, too.

#416 PrincessEv, Nov 28, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    17. This wait is killing me.

18. aaaaa i haven't been here in a while but my choco peanut (ticky!) is out getting a faceup in the UK and im missing him soooo much!
      i've never sent a doll off for a faceup before, and gosh... it's so weird to not have ticky around?? even though i know he's gone i open up his box sometimes and am just like... "well there's his body...."
      it's hard too because i just got the pair of eyes i ordered for him in the mail a few days ago.... usually i don't mind waits at all, even for months, but he's been gone less than one and i find myself missing him like this lol

how are everyone else's bunnies?
      i'd love to see some pictures if anyone feels like showing off any of them~~ :3<3

19. Not sure if anyone noticed the recent announcement, but I will copy and paste it here:

"After a long discussion, Nine9style will going to separate Clothes and doll parts as a different company.

Untill December 31th, customers can order Nine9style doll(Sheepnine, Bunnynine and little bunnynine)from Nine9style.

After December 31th, customers can order same dolls from separated company.

Doll&Cloth sets can be ordered until December 31th.

Nine9style will handle all the orders we receive until December 31th.

I will appreciate customer's big attention to Nine9style doll's last order.

Thank you so much for your time."

I don't think it's a big deal, I just find it interesting. I wonder if the new company will be able to produce more or if it'll just be easier. Seems like maybe both, but I am interested in your thoughts?

20. It means we need to make two orders to get a doll and clothes.