1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ningyotan BJD Australia - New & Restocked Items & now agent for Doll Mansion

Jul 8, 2009

1. Hi there,
      Someone just bought the last 5 cans today!! :sweat

I've ordered it again, will probably be at least 2-3 weeks. However, you can secure one by using the shopping cart and doing a preorder on it!

You are the only one having an issue, sadly. Please let me know how you go on someone elses computer.

2. Actually, that's not true--I can't access your website either. It won't come up at all, just like it is down completely, though when I check with Down for Everyone? it says the site is up. FYI, I am running Windows/IE 7, and am in the central part of the US like buboplague seems to be...so perhaps it is a regional thing? I don't have a firewall or any sort of netnanny, just Norton.

3. I've got my domain owner looking into it, he has asked that I get the people who can't access it to send me their IP address, then they will look at why some IP address can access it and others can't.

4. New update

Monique Wigs now in stock - 109 wigs across sizes 4" - 9.5/10"

Fdoll range all reduced

Click here to jump to the opening post for more information

5. Man, I really think I love this site. <3 It's going to help so much - no massive shipping fees anymore. :D

I'll definitely make sure I secure a spot for MSC. I'm just wondering though (and sorry for all the questions on this thread)... your slash of Fdoll prices... the main thing I was going to buy from Ningyotan was an SD Fdoll body, which with the price cut is now only $160.50AUD. It mentions that the shipping cost is included in that price, but... that almost sounds too good to be true. xDDD Is the whole price really $160 including shipping in Australia? I live on the far North East cost of NSW, if that helps.

If it really is that price, man, what a lifesaver. :aheartbea

6. Hi there,

Feel free to ask as many questions as you like!!

The shipping isn't included, there's just a blurb about the way it will be shipped because Fdoll don't provide boxes, all their dolls come in bubble wrap and pillows just in a huge box to me ^__^

My apologies, the attributes on the right hand side weren't there (they have the post cost in them) so I've added them now for you. $160.50AUD is the app. cost and the postage for your area should be $12.05AUD.

Some of those bodies have been sold in the last few days so make sure the one you want is an 'in stock' one, it says on the item description whether it's sold out or in stock.

For your MSC, you can add it to the shopping cart and it works like a preorder, you'll definately secure one then and if you buy a body at the same time you wont have to pay 2 lots of special courier fees, the MSC can be bundled with the body for the $12.05AUD.

^__^

7. Please delete

8. Please delete

9. Hey, yesterday I ordered and paid (by Paypal in AUD) for an Artetje brush... am I supposed to get some sort of "payment received" e-mail? Or did I do something wrong? :sweat Thanks!

10. Is your order number 149? Your item will be posted tomorrow.

You will be emailed but correspondence takes up to 48 hours. I'll send through a notice now.

Regards!

^__^

11. Yes, it is number 149, and I just received an e-mail. Thank you very much!

12. Bump for new news that Ningyotan is now the Australian agent for Doll Mansion!