1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ninodoll Discussion

Jul 1, 2005

1. I have an Iz head, about to be customized as a girl, and got her a Customhouse Choa body ... it came today, and isn't close at all. The head is much 'pinker than the body' which is more 'beige with yellow tones'...

Does anyone want to trade a Customhouse body for a SOO regular body. I like the Soo (smaller bust) body better than Lishe's...?

Just a thought...

Patti

2. I know I asked this is the other thread, but I've received no replies... So...

How about Lovely House? Or Anud's boy bodies? I'm lusting after a very tall Ando...

3. I have an Ando head on a SD13 girl body~ What I found is that Ando/Iz/Anna batch of resin are different. Iz and Anna apparently can suit CP bodies. I put my Ando head on a CP body and it was too dark. Alot of trial and error~

:)

4. My Iz head is a dead match for my CP boy body in tone, and fits the neck perfectly. But, as people have said, it seems to vary a lot depending on batches - of the heads, and the body.

5. I would like to thank everyone who has replied! This has been extremely helpfull. <3

6. Does anyone know of any bodies that would match decently that have a one piece torso?

7. Err, this thread looks pretty dead, but I didn't see another Ninodoll one anywhere else, sooo. I guess I'll ask here, heh.^^ I was just curious if Ninodoll still releases their head molds, and if so, when are their ordering periods?

8. Visavis still runs group order for Ninodoll from time to time.

Here's the info link she posted in her News thread when she did her most recent order. You may just want to shoot her a PM to find out when her next one will be. :)

I think I'll do a small edit to the first post in this thread - the old link provided to ninodoll is dead. Do they not have their own website anymore? :?

9. There's usually an order period in the spring and one in the fall--or at least there has been the last couple of years. The heads also pop up in the marketplace--that's where I've gotten all of mine, since my having money and the order periods never seem to coincide.

10. Oh okay, thanks for your help. ^^

11. I've set my head on Ando! <3

Unfortunately, I've missed the ordering period for this january...T_T When will the next one be? Around may perhaps? (I'm guessing from the time periods between the last two ordering periods...correct me if I'm wrong DX) I'm hoping it is, since by then I can probably order a boy for him.

Hey, can somebody tell me if ninodoll brought out 2 different versions of Ando? I've seen andos with closed mouths (that's the version I want...) but then it seems that the ando ninodoll is selling at the moment has slightly open mouth. Does anybody know anything about this?

12. I, too seemed to have missed the pre-order period and now am chomping at the bit for the next one, hoping like mad that I'll be able to get a Bada and Namu head. they really are both stunning. (fingers crossed for May or June Pre-orders opening up)

13. Also, the general vote seems to be sd10 bodies for these heads-does anyone know of sd13 works as well or no?

14. Bumping this thread to get more info. I'm expecting a momo and would love to know eye and wig size. As well as I'd like to see spam!!

15. Here's Momo on an oriental skin Dollstown Elf body (SD 10)

[​IMG]

Bada fits well on my Dollstown 13 YO (SD 13) body -- but I just have this head shot.

[​IMG]

16. awww their both so beautiful!!!! can you tell me what eyes and wigs they wear? (im actually hoping they wear larger size wigs... cause i have an adorable wig that i want to use, but its big. >_> )

17. Thanks! Eyes are 16 in both and wigs are 8-9

18. Oops. Thank you so much.

19. I have totally fallen in love with these heads! Can anyone tell me about the sculptor? On a great many of them I see similarities to the Obitsu Haruka head (my all time favorite doll head). I am getting a Sukryu, who has a very similar mouth and jawline - love that mouth! I applaud the talent of this person - the heads are really nice!

20. Zirconmermaid
      I don't know much about her, but one thing I know about her is she was the first who can get a success on selling her own sculpture in personally in Korea. Before her, there were only some companies, for example Volks, Luts, and dod, so there were a few molds and limit of choices unlike these days. It was rare to reproduce original sculpture made of clay or sculpy to urethane resin because there were less information about Urethan reproducing in BJD widely. After her success on her first mold, IZ, more people tried to reproduce their original sculpture to molds, and some of them start enterprises. Therefore Korean BJD business circle has been getting more various.
      I hope you can get an answer you wanted. your post were a month passed... I hope you can read this.

[​IMG]
      This is my IZ and I love her face seen from he side.