1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ninodoll Discussion

Jul 1, 2005

1. Probably a good idea, her email sounds like it's a bit temperamental.

Teddy

2. I'm really looking forward to the heads arriving - I haven't had a Ninodoll since I had custody of a friend's Anna head for a few months (she didn't have a body for her and I had an SD13 body with no head, so I had a visiting doll) a couple of years back:
      [​IMG]

Is it really only a month between close of pre-order and the heads shipping?

Teddy

#62 Teddy, Jan 10, 2014
      Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    3. Yay! Sienna got my order this time around and the payment has been made.

Teddy

4. I still haven't got a reply from her from either pm nor email. :/ Maybe I'll just wait some more

5. I'd try again, just to be sure

She apologised for taking so long to get back to me, that was just over three hours ago, so she may still be getting around to replying to yours, or they may not have got through to her - it's impossible to tell.

Teddy

6. Oh yeah, i forgot to say here, but i did get in contact with her in DOA and my bada is on it's way :3

7. Yay! My Shampoo head is on the way too. :D

8. And my Bada and Juri heads are already in the country (awaiting customs clearance, accordign to tracking)

Looks like we'll all get them about the same time - Yay!

Teddy

9. Mine is too! At the airport right now, waiting for Customs to do their thing. Ugh.

Can't wait till she's home! Of course, she'll then have to go away again for face-up, but still. One step closer to having a new doll! :)

10. Same here - although I also have the unenviable task of trying to decide which of the two heads will be the one that gets used/kept, and whether I keep the other head (and start saving for a body) or sell on the one that isn't right for the current project.

Teddy

11. Hehe :3 yeah, it's awesome if we all get them at the same time. And I'm trying to faceup the bada as a girl, since I think bada would look very cute girl. :3

12. I think you're right - I couldn't decide between Bada and Juri for the girl I'm currently putting together so ordered both heads... we will see which one works best for this particular character (I don't have a good track-record for dolls conforming to pre-decided characters - most of mine the doll comes first and they let me know their characters as I get to know them).

The body is here, already dressed (an oufit that will do for now, but will need to be replaced with a more correct version of the outfit if the character works - more sewing for me), and waiting to see whether Juri or Bada works best for her.

In theory it will be a case of keeping the head that works best and selling-on the other one.

Teddy

13. Yay, mine is here! I just LOVE her on the Dollstown body. The resin match seems slightly off, as far as I can tell in this evening light, but nothing a bit of proper blushing won't fix. Now all I need is my Taobao order here to dress her a bit better and of course for her to have a face-up... and a name! :D

Any arrivals in the UK and Finland? :)

14. Excellent!!!

Mine have just reached the local depot so I need to call and pay the Customs charges before they'll deliver them (tomorrow or - more likely - Monday....I'll bring the body, wig and eyes in to work with me so I can try both heads on it straight away and see if I'm any more decided between Bada and Juri for this girl.

Any sign of yours yet, Kihaku....?

Teddy

15. I had a Bada head awhile ago, but sold it and then repurchased a new one shortly after since the preorder period was open (about 2 pre-orders ago I think?). Hoping to get her a girl body since I actually want mine as a girl. I'm thinking of putting her on the Loongsoul 58CM girl body in Normal-Yellow. If anyone has other recommendations for good posing female bodies around 60cm that would match I'd love to hear about them!

Here's a photo of the old head I had! I plan on giving/commissioning a more dramatic faceup though for the new head. I wish I'd gotten the wig in a smaller size as it's a bit lose on her head, but I didn't actually buy it for her, she just stole it and looked cute with it! :3

[​IMG]

16. Very pretty - the sculpt works well as a girl.

Teddy

17. Tracking now says: Delivery scheduled

Ransom Demand was minimal (over half of the amount will be admin charges, rather than actual Customs charges - which is the annoying part)

Since they're coming to my workplace it will probably be tomorrow for delivery, but Monday before the internal-post system gets the package to my desk.

Teddy

18. That's wonderful news!

Same here - more than half of the fee consisted of admin charges. Urgh.

Aaaaaand I just checked the resin match again this morning in daylight and it's almost spot on! The difference is really minimal, hardly noticable, hurrah! No blushing to match necessary at all. :) I'll be sending her off for her face-up tomorrow, and in the meantime I am going to hunt down some eyes for her and possibly a wig, if I see anything I like. If nothing catches my eye, she'll be sharing wigs with my Supia Rosy.

Sorry to hear you'll have to wait until Monday for yours!

19. I'm away for the weekend anyway so it's not as I'f I'm missing out on doll time.

Glad to hear the resin-match works for you.

Teddy

20. The heads arrived at my desk about half an hour ago and (since the managers are away) I've been very naughty and tried both on the body and am STILL having trouble deciding between them...

Bada:
      [​IMG]

Juri:
      [​IMG]

Teddy