1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ninodoll Discussion

Jul 1, 2005

1. I understand you. Before the new year, too, I thought I wanted one or two. But she took two because they look good together)))
      And now I save twice as much to buy bodies ...
      At my place there is a guy with the body СД17 and heads look well on it. But it is 65, and I would like 68cm. This is not a big difference, but I want harmony in my collection, even in such trifles)))) So if you are not sure about the purchase, think better before you buy)

2. Even if I were just to take my Ninodoll kids to an event it would be two SD sized dolls (potentially three if I sort a body for the Shampoo head) to be hauling to a meet. I'm a librarian and cataloguer, so I'm used to hauling boxes of heavy books around and bags full of resin isn't going to present any probems.

Teddy

3. Librarians rule! :hug:

Well, I'm going to think about it for a day or two. The pre-order ends on Sunday, anyway. It does seem the turnaround is quite quick, though?

4. Can't help you there - once I order stuff I pretty much forget about it until it arrives (or I'm prompted to do something like send details or another payment etc.) so I never have much concept of the timeframe involved.

Teddy

5. I received my order in 7 weeks. I think it was fast)

6. Sounds good to me.

Teddy

7. I forgot to show Bobbin (my Bada boy on a Volk SD10 body) in the new outfit I found for him:
      [​IMG]

Boys are "poor-relations" when it comes to clothing choices in my household (harder to find clothes to buy for them that work for me, and I prefer sewing for girls so seldom get around to making boy clothes), and poor Bobbin, being the newest addition to the SD boys, is even harder done-by than the other resin boys, so when I saw this Volks outfit for a good price I snapped it up for him (even though the velvet is completely wrong for the hot weather of summer)

I also finally bought a body for the Shampoo head I've had in a box for a couple of years. I tried it on several bodies from other dolls I already have and plumped for the DollsTown 7Year body in Oriental skin.

But I still haven't gotten around to giving the head a face-up....

Teddy

#127 Teddy, Jul 11, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    8. Very nice outfit)))
      What is his body?

9. Volks SD10

Teddy

10. There is a new order period coming up and since I didn't order anything last time...etc.
      But I realised that maybe SD size dolls aren't really my thing (unless lighter vinyl).

11. I have the Shampoo head on a DollsTown 7Year body, which is only marginally larger than a regular MSD.

Teddy

13. I've not heard of an announcement but I think there are usualy two a year - one around March/April/May and the other around September/October... If I'm remembering correctly.

I usually just swing by the web page every so often to see if a new one is mentioned, but I see some are also announced here: nino doll

Teddy

14. I like Shampoo, but my real love is Yuya and maybe Shiro. So I'm sort of stuck with the SD option, if I get a Ninodoll head.

It's here on their IG: 1-5 August through DM. The following post also has all the headshots of the available sculpts.

ETA: Sorry for multiple edits. I was trying to work out if I could post the actual IG with the photo here on the forum, but it doesn't seem to work.

15. Those two aren't smiley enough for me, but yes, SD sized bodies for both. I have Bada (Volks SD10 body), Juri (DollsTown 13Year body), and Shampoo (Dollstown 7Year body). I'm very tempted by the Smile DD sculpt, but that's designed for an SD17 size body and I don't have any others that big, so I'm unlikely to give in to temptation there.

Teddy

#135 Teddy, Jul 13, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    16. Aw, and I don't like smiley dolls much at all!
      Well, I'm going to think about it, since it's not until a couple of weeks ahead. There is this new licensed Smart Doll I am interested in also coming up in August. But then again, maybe I "need" another Crobidoll E-line. (Just kill me now, lol.)

17. {grin} We're complete opposites there.

There's no hope for you.

Teddy

18. Thanks, Teddy and toveb, for the information on the upcoming order period. I’m not familiar with IG but I’m sure I can figure it out so I get Juri.

19. Do you have a picture of Shampoo on the DollsTown 7year body? My Shampoo is searching for the 'right' body!

20. Basically, you need to create an account and then send Ninodolls a Direct Message, which can be done directly through their profile. I don't think you need to have a public profile, but if you're not planning on posting any photos you might as well leave it open.