1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobility Doll 63cm, 65cm, 70cm discussion

Feb 22, 2007

1. I think it is a really well built doll. If you change the wig to a short blond, shorten the jacket to the belly button, and change to pants to tight blue jeans. You have Leon, from Resident Evil 4 to play with. Especially with all the bend abilities he has. Also, have fun with the spring loaded nipples.

2. I think he looks like a pretty good mold, and if you get over the issue with the moveable genitalia.... -__-; then he actually looks pretty good (blushing aside). As people have already stated... The nipples are the only thing that's actually kind of strange. It'd be hard to do shirtless photoshoots, I think...

So, for people who have this type of body, how well do his nipples actually sit? Do they look awkward or do they appear normal instead of like a ball in a joint? (Which, I guess, is what they are...)

3. The nipples on my doll sit perfectly.You can't even see they're not part of the chest resin. But I've seen less fortunate nipples in pics, so maybe I've been lucky about it :)

[​IMG]

4. Wow. Yeah. Your doll's look great Idril. ^^

5. Hello, I was checking out the nobility doll, emotional body page and in the Product Q&A comments, the company said if you send in your dolls (from another company) headcap they could match the resin 80%. Has anyone tried this? It seemed like a pretty good service! But I havent seen any mention on DOA of anyones success with this process...

Just wondering if this had worked with anyone...

thanks!

denkiva

6. The blush on that body was unfortunate, particularly as the neck joint's "severed" look was heightened by the resin not matching the redness of his body. I think the unblushed nipples look alright, but if bits of pastel dust get stuck arround them, it looks more ringed and unrealistic, maybe? That's the impression I get from their pics.

7. Spin his penis around in circles...stop...I can't stand it... (falls off chair).

8. well he is very uhm... detailed. a little too detailed for my taste.

9. I like his look but I'm not sure if he really needs these... details *_*

10. I'd like to see a Crobi head on this body oo

11. bumping ^^/

12. Wish I could see a volks pureskin head on emotional body. Please, anyone? :pcake

13. Me too.
      Bump~:aheartbea

14. This my Boy name's IL .He's Crobi doll Yeon-Ho B type.
      On New Emotional boy body (From Raon)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New Body no neck part . It's very nice body with Yeon-Ho.:thumbup

In suit

[​IMG]

comparison with Luts SDF Howl (left's SDF howl, right's Chrobi doll Yeon-Ho
      On New Emotional boy body )

[​IMG]

If you need more pic plz request.I will Update soon.:whee:

15. OMG KokoroBox you have exactly what I'm looking for: How similar is the Senior Delf resin to Nobility's normal skin? Can you put Howl's head on the body? I just recieved a WS body for one head, but Summery looks fantastic on it in terms of proportion, so I'd like a NS one for him as well~

Your Il is very gorgeous on the body, I really love him in the long grey wig. He's stunning~ :D

16. O___o...... i wonder how the genital joint looks in action.... would it be like Spirit dolls?

v-veery interesting body... one of my charakter dolls should be a rent boy....such a body would be a veery interesting option *cought* but i laught very hard when i read 'nipple movement' xDDD

but..... this bottom look a bit odd to me >_> could there be a customisation I could imagine to buy one body xDDDDDD

17. It's different from Spiritdoll, the genitals for Spiritdoll bodies are different separate pieces you can switch around. The one for Nobility Doll is an additional piece strung to the body that you can twirl around. People found this quite hilarious because when the penis is in "action" it's the same size as when it is not. XD

18. Thanks for the fast answer^^

Did some research until now.
      It's a very beautiful body. But poor Boy when his 'male Parts' are so............*cought* short *cought* xDDD

19. oh dear, his penis rotates??? xDDD