1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobility Doll 63cm, 65cm, 70cm discussion

Feb 22, 2007

1. I received my tracking notice for Sunho last night. I didn't see it until this morning because it ended up in my junk mail folder. Hopefully, he should be here by next week.

2. My Sunho arrived and wow he is stunning! I didn't know that Distant Memory put wire in their bodies, it makes him pose like an absolute dream!! For someone doing very little research on the company as I never thought I'd actually get my hands on one, I am very very impressed. 150% would buy from them again in a heartbeat @.@ I'm addicted.
      As soon as he gets some hair and a faceup I will be sure to spam pictures ^^

#322 Kentarin D'Ley, Jun 21, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    3. I received my Sunho head also. I'll be sending it off to a face-up artist soon. It looks as if it will fit several of my girl bodies, I'll see which one I like best when she's finished.

4. Mine arrived a week ago and I took pictures this weekend of resin matches. I just need to upload them. :P

Just general observations. The head was smaller then I expected. The closest resin match I had was Dollshe oriental, and even then the head is still a tab bit pinker, but could work with blushing.

5. @Cloudedmind, the head seemed small to me too, but that makes it more likely to look appropriate on a girl body.

6. @phanuel I can certainly see it working. I put the head on my Volks SDGr boy body which is 63cm with a head on and on the slimer side, and the head still looked kind of small on the body, but that could just be because I'm use to seeing my Date Masamune head on it, and his head is noticeable bigger then Sunho's.

7. I finally uploaded the pictures I took of Sunho and some of the other heads I have around here. The body he's on is an SDGr Boy Volks body. The proportions look good, but as you can see the resin match is not close at all. Distant Memory Sunho

8. Does anyone know if a SupiaDoll resin matches Nobility resin? I've been looking around and can't find much information. I found the perfect body, and with a silicone disk, I can make up for the neck circumference difference. And while I have zero qualms about getting the resin match once I send him for a faceup, I would actually like to keep my Jaeii head fairly pale. Hope I can figure something out~

9. NobilityDoll Normal matches
      PhoenixDoll Normal
      Dollshe Fresh

It is too dark for SupiaDoll White Skin

I don’t own SupiaDoll Normal skin, but perhaps this will help

10. Does anyone happen to know how to string a Nobility body by chance? I got one second hand and it came unstrung. I normally string dolls with s-hooks for hands and feet but on this guy there are none. Thank you for your time!

11. After some extensive research (aka finding about 30 different resin comparisons and essentially matching color A to color Z via color c looking close to color m which is close to color L which is an exact match to color B etc) I have deduced that the Supiadoll NS resin is not a perfect match, but it seems to lead toward the undertones being off. Supia seems to have orange undertones whereas NobilityDoll has yellow. But it seems shade wise they aren't too off. Once I finally have the SupiaDoll I want, since I'm invested now, I'll upload resin comparisons. Thank you for helping me~