1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobilitydoll : "My Ball Joint Doll"

Dec 31, 2007

1. Oh Sara! The head came out simply wonderfully!

Now, I am seriously considering using this service. I will wait, of course, until I see the final product.

2. Update! Nobility just sent me a new set of pics!

[​IMG]

The tan color came out great! I'm even more excited now!

3. *Sara* "zomagawd", that is amazing! she is gorgeous, i'm dying of jealousy, but now that i've seen yours, i am definitely going to get one, i already have an image picked out. she looks completed, are they sending her out?

4. I'm thinking about selling all my dolls now. This doll came out PERFECTLY. Even the tan is unbelievable! WOW!

5. The color is beautiful!!!! I wonder what eyes they used they go so well with the resin tone. Haha I am sure 'someone' is excited at seeing what will be coming home soon, eh ^_~

6. *Sara* I'm so happy to see this doll, I had seen the reference photo on the Nobilitydoll website and I was really really eager to see the finished piece, she is PERFECT, the face and the tan skin is out of this world!

I love her, big congratulations to you! I can't wait to see more of her!

I simply have to get a custom doll from Nobilitydoll!

7. *Sara* i was wondering, did you email them? or use the Q&A for contact i have sent them an Email inquiry and have not gotten a response. does it take a few days for them to respond?

8. Wow I was waiting to see how that would turn out. So its 800 just for 1 head and their body? How long did it take? I think I will go off to find pics now.

9. D= I want one now too. Though I'm trying to see if I want it to be a game character or an original character of my own.... decisions decisions....and I don't have money. Anyone else besides Sara use this system?

10. i did actually receive an email response from them, they are very nice/helpful, unfortunately the pictures i emailed did not work, so i am currently waiting for some posters to arrive of my intended character (model) so i can scan and re-send.

11. I almost asked if she was on a dyed MNF A-line body. That look incredibly similar to the A-line form. Where the torso joint falls (mid-way as opposed to just under the breasts) and the general sculpt details around the stomach made me realize it wasn't, though. XD That was confusing.

Congratulations on your tan elf, however! She really does look just like the photo (is that India Arie?). I can't wait until you get her home so we can see some owner photos! It's too bad that they do only SD-sized heads/bodies.. That would totally have solved any problems I would have had if I wanted my Draenei turned into a doll. XD

12. From the posts on their site it sounds like they also do MSD sized dolls as well since numerous people asked for them and the response was yes. One person wanted an 80cm doll and they said yes to for a pretty reasonable price.

13. I just asked if they would do an 8.5 inch head and they said yes.

14. Mine arrived today!! She's wonderful in person. Nobility even included a free extra head in a slightly different tan that matches a boy body I have! My girl has a twin brother now. The wig Nobility sent (pictured in the previous post) is a high quality one. They even included a carrying bag.

The doll was packaged really well. I'm so impressed all around, and highly recommend this service to anyone who wants a doll type that you just can't find elsewhere. I never thought I'd have a dark resin elf, but I'm holding her right now!~

Here she is in I-ra's default outfit. No faceup yet, but that'll change soon. Her lips are to die for.

[​IMG]

15. OMG! More pics please! I got my estimate back and it will be $830 for my girl. How does their body compare to lets say Iplehouse? Is the extra head in a light tan?

16. Wow, *Sara* ~ she's stunning!! How long did the process take from when you contacted them to when your girl arrived??

17. I'll try to do some clear comparison pics this weekend, for both resin color and body type. The extra head isn't really light tan, just a different shade. It's not as bright of a color.

I first contacted them around the 14th of November. We emailed back and forth for a couple of days, then I sent the payment a week later. They sent progress pics (the gray ones) around January 1st, and mailed her out on Feb. 13th after sending final pics. I guess it took around 3 months total.

18. Sara, I SO jealous. What a beautiful beautiful doll!! Cant wait for more pictures

19. WOW, I like the resin color.

I will probably never do my own doll, but you never know. It´s great to have options available.

20. she looks amazing, i assume they did the wig and costume as well? i am just waiting for some photographs that i ordered so i can send them something and get this started.