1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobilitydoll : "My Ball Joint Doll"

Dec 31, 2007

1. I need to know if it's possible for them to do an anthro head (I know that sounds weird) But I needs me an Inugami. My Forest Spirit and Yuki-Onna will get sad without any other Youkai bretheren.

*Sara* She looks very pretty and the tan is lovely. Seriously love those lips I hope she gets her makeup soon. :3 And congrats.

2. Wow she is so beautiful! Congrats Sara, her skin is such a gorgeous colour. I can't wait to see more pictures of her.

3. Actually, the wig is by Leekeworld and the outfit is by Dream of Doll (elf I-ra's default).

But yes, you should order through them! They do really nice work. :D

4. Makes me want to get hubby is own doll and I know how much he loves Halle Berry, and since that tan color came out so perfect I know it is possible now! Congratulations on a wonderful OOAK doll!

5. oh, i see, thanks *Sara* she looks wonderful, i can't wait!

6. Wow *sara*! She's beautiful! Exactly what I was hoping would come out of this service! I have three character dolls I've been struggling to find molds for and this seems like the perfect solution!

7. I emailed them asking about sculpting just the mermaid's tail and attaching it to the upper body of one of their dolls, and the estimate was 950. Which isn't bad at all in my opinion. I'm not sure if that included a head though.

Time to save! :3

And oomph! I just saw the pics of your girl. I think they did a stunning job.~

8. All I can say is...wait, that's Ryoma Echizen. O_O

Anyways, is this just a face up to look like the doll or the whole thing?

9. if anyone is interested, i have started the process for my heads, all i will say is that one will be dark tan, and one will be white. i know it will be a long wait, but i will try and keep everyone updated with any interesting news.

10. just bumping up, to let you guys no that my order has been confirmed and they are starting to work on my head, yay for me.

11. yaay~! Sounds exciting Miss Ally~!! I can't wait to see your results!! ((though I'm probably not nearly as anxious as you are about it obviously lol))

12. hahahah, you got that right! very exciting, this takes everything to a higher level, a doll that no one else will have, i love it! i must say that so far, the service is excellent. they are quick to respond, helpful, and extremely nice. the waiting begins.

13. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

14. well, maybe..... just maybe i will post progress pics, 'cause i will probably be so excited i will have to share. my model is awesome, she has the most unique, ethnic type of face. she could easily be a female or a male, and i am getting a dark tan, and a white, for her ghost form.

15. post a pic of your model

16. oh, all right...... here she is, stunning!

[​IMG]

17. alek huh? oohh i cant wait to see her.

18. spot on ROSS, it is the lovely Alek Wek, i am a huge fangirl....... :fangirl:

19. OOOH! Now I'm super excited! I can't wait to see how your doll turns out!

20. oh *Sara*.... i'm glad you like her, if she looks half as good as your amazing elf, i would be happy, i told them that i could see a similarity in our choice of sculpt, but that i would hope my doll would be unique unto itself, and i'm sure that she will. i am thinking that her face will be a lot fuller, the nose wider, and of course, she "must" have that gorgeous mouth.