1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobilitydoll : "My Ball Joint Doll"

Dec 31, 2007

1. Alek Wek! Eeeeeek! I've always wanted a doll that looked like her. ; ~ ;

2. My gosh, I wish they'd post their replies on the Q&A! (Nobility Doll I mean.) People have been asking lots of great questions I'd like to know the answers to, but they keep sending the replies privately... ^_^; Even to questions like "do you take layway"!

3. did you try posting in the "contact us", "customer care service center"? i think that is the best place to post a question, that is where i posted mine.

4. Well I haven't actually posted yet, it would just save everybody a lot of time and effort if they made the answers public! o_O I mean then I could just read past questions if someone's already asked, and THEY wouldn't have to answer the same questions over and over...

5. Nobility Doll... has anyone ordered the My Special Ball Joint Doll Service (or is currently ordering) and liked the results? Most people go through DIM to get custom head sculpts but I like how Nobility does a custom body as well ^^ Helps with resin-matching, right?

I'm thinking about trying to go through with it, but I want to know if anyone has done it yet?

Thanks

6. here is a thread, if you look on post #42 you can see the doll that *Sara* had made, i was so impressed that i am having one made now, they have recently started work:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185425

i have found them to be very helpful, friendly and prompt to reply.

7. Ohh, that is pretty impressive ^^ I just may have to go for this, after skimming through some other poses on the page. Thank you.

8. Well, based off of Sara's very good results, I posted a question for a price quote for me ^^ no reply yet, but I'm sure they are busy... I hope it's not too much, (meaning no more than 1k...) but for the character, I am willing to spend it.

9. bumping up to add- I talked with Neo and will be getting my dream boy sculpted soon~ I couldn't be more excited *-*. I'll update when I get any images of him and what not.

10. that's so exciting, let us know what he is..... i'm still waiting for the first pics of mine.... :D

11. I can't wait to see yours. Alek Wek is gorgeous! She reminded me of Sandra from America's Next Top Model (though I didn't like Sandra much... ) Well he is a horned dragon boy. I'm not sure though. I may have to re draw him to my liking again. I kind of rushed his images.

12. I was planning to maybe get nobilitydoll to do an anime character for me i really want but I havent got any replies. Ive tried the q and a for my ball joint and i also emailed them. X.x Does anyone know what there normal response time is about?

13. did you include photos of your project? i don't think they respond to random questions. they are very quick to respond within 24-48 hours. are you using [email protected]

14. I LOVE Alek Wek, I can't wait to see your results! I'm really excited to see all of what Nobility Doll has to show us; the fact that they do tan and that they customize bodies is amazing!​

15. I did include a few images yes. I used that email yes. I really need those price quotes so ill be able to save for her and it kinda worries me that im not getting any responses X.x

16. hmmmm, i don't know why they haven't responded. i do know that Soom is taking a "labour day" holiday from the 1st to the 5th, and they are not responding to any emails or Q&A, so maybe Nobility is on holiday as well? what i can tell you, is that the quote for my 2 heads, one in dark tan, and one in white was about $500. i suppose the price could vary depending on what they need to do for you, or increase in production costs, but at least this gives you a range.

17. Yeah, Nobility usually answers pretty quickly! I think one time it took a few days, (3-5 ^^) but they did apologize, and still answered my question, so yeah :3 Ally, do you have any updates on your heads yet?!

18. nope, no updates, although they have put my photo of Alek on the website, she is in the new "?" slot.

19. Thanks all your so nice and helpful. Ally omg congrats imma go look right now! ^scampers off

20. Oh oh i finally got a reply when i deleted and reposted my message with a different title ^^ They prob thought it was just random questions and not about getting a doll.