1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobilitydoll : "My Ball Joint Doll"

Dec 31, 2007

1. I allready have a Mana-Sama doll now. I actually got him in 2009 but he is a Minimee and not made from Nobility as I first thought I would get. But anyway I have seen the cool dolls that Nobility makes, as the Mermaid and the African girls. So I have not totally abandoned the thought of getting some kinda special doll made by them:) I know they make amazing dolls but I am stil curious about how popular they`re my ball jointed doll busines is? Not that it really matter much but I am still curious?

2. Thanks for the link~ I've browsed that thread a couple times before. >u< I'm hoping for some pictures of heads!

3. Ah, There aren't any heads, it was only a body order. As for other heads BY Nobility, they have some pictures of some of their work in the Custom section of their site.

4. Oh, yeah, I meant other people ordering heads with the My Special Ball Jointed Doll. I didn't know they had more pictures on their site, so I'll have to go check it out~

5. I'm interested to know if anyone has matched the tan skin Nobility produces? I'm getting a light tan head but not a body to go with it, any suggestions?

6. I just got the first preview pictures of my Fade/ YFC Jon head.

[​IMG]

I think he looks great. I can`t see anything I want to get changed but a little part above the brow bone. ND is really good at sculpting special heads:)

7. Oh, thanks for reviving this thread! He looks wonderful!

8. No problem:) I really hope to see more pictures of other dolls in the future. I`m amazed by they`re sculpting talent!

9. well i am joining now cause my group and i orderer a minimee Kyo head
      i have send the pics right now and i am really excited how it'll turn out!

10. Here's the quality you can expect:
      [​IMG]

Click the link in my sig, the orange text, for examples of the work you get from Nobility Doll Custom.

11. I was looking for a thread about Nobility doll *x* i have a question for those who have ordered and got their dolls, do they face up the dolls or do I have to send it to someone to face up for me? I am thinking of ordering 3 custom heads for an anime character, which also is another question lol its $500 for the 2 heads and the drop down says $30 for extra same head, does that mean it will come out to $530 for all 3?

12. I don't know about the faceups but yes, it would be $530 for 3 heads.

13. A friend of mine and I have just received a Royce from Nobility and I have to say that so far he has a lot of moding. He doesn't pose right. He can't stand on his own without flopping or kicking all over the place. It's sad to see this. He's like a cripple. I'd stay away from ordering any bodies from them in the future. Also their seems are horrendous and possibly dangerous. When they strung him his stringing was knotted and he came with no S hooks. They just tied the string in knots around his feet and hands. His head didn't come with an S hook either. They just knotted it in a big knot in his head. The magnets aren't strong enough to keep his head together so we're using putty and his man bits won't stay down (though that's not the problem that bothers us about this doll)
      While I love this little doll and that he's so light to carry and very cuddly, I'm disappointed with this company as this isn't a professionally made doll (worth $600) if I have to work extra hard to make it mobile enough for pictures where he's not contorted beyond the boundaries of a Cirque Du Soliel performance.

15. Eolomea: I'm glad they improved! We got him a year ago so it's possible they tinkered with the body. His legs still move like a contortionist, but he's my first big boy and I don't think I could ever part with him, even with the many body faults. I'll just have to look into ways to mod him so he can pose better.

I need to sand down these horrendous seams this summer though. Now I don't mind some seams, that comes with the resin material, but it's bad on every single body part that it's very noticeable. It's something I can fix myself I know, but I've seen other company dolls and the seams aren't this bad.

I also need to figure out a way to make a hole in his thigh joint bigger so that I can fit thicker elastic through it (we think this might help him with the posing).

But like I said, I've bonded with him completely that the love I have for him is outmatched <3

16. Has anyone ever bought the wolf man J head. I think it is wonderful and would love to see other pics. Also wonder if you can just get this head by itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk