1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Noble Dolls Asella Tiny Radicelle Rhubarbe Discussion Part 1

Feb 1, 2013

1. iwasteela > You should check my flickr ! But the weather's so bad here, the pics aren't that good sadly :C

Geez I want my Radicelle so bad XD

2. Hi everyone just a quick note to let you know that the grey lavender Radicelles just came in at jpop! They will be going out this week. :)

3. How is it possible that I haven't been following you on Flickr already!

Hooray! I finally got her shoes on Friday, so I'll have a whole outfit for her when she gets here - if everything fits... :-D

4. Yay! I'm super excited now! Thanks for letting us know!:aheartbea

5. I got a message from Jpopdolls saying my order was completed! That means she should be shipping soon? I'm uncertain as to what the next step is, but I know the lavender-grey Radicelles are now shipping, because I've met someone on tumblr who got her shipping notice just a few minutes ago!

The Radicelles are coming! Huzzah! :)

6. I received my shipping notice too! As a wonderfull birthday gift :B

7. Happy birthday Sept! I also received mine but I don't know if they sent it to my old address or new one :D. I guess I will find out next week when I get a slip from customs office.

8. Happy birthday sept ^^
      I received nothing for the moment :atremblin...but my order looks like "processed" ...( so I hope it will be soon ^^)
      do you received your shipping notice on jpop, paypal account or by mail ?

9. I received my shipping notice from paypal !

Thanks all, I already bought my birthday presents at the Ldoll fest last weekend \o/

Does anyone know if Noble Dolls' new mold "Rossignol" is on topic here ? I can't access the off-topic list right now, it doesn't work ;A;

10. Happy B-day again Sept ^^!
      I received my shipping notice by email from Jpopdolls. Can't wait to get her home <3!

11. I still haven't gotten an email either. :( My order is listed as "processed" on the website, but I don't know what it said before.

Congrats to everyone who has already gotten shipping notices, and happy birthday Sept!

Edit: I just got the emails from jpop and PayPal!!!
      Tracking number stalk mode <engage>!

12. I ordered my own Winter Radicelle from Jpopdolls today!! Oh dear I'm so excited! ^^ I've been in love with Radicelle for long time, but never had good chance to get her, and now i just had to >.<. After messing up with paypal *hooray* i finally got her paid too. I hope they'll ship her quickly. How quickly they usually ship their In Stock Products? >.<

13. Happy Birthday, Sept!

Your Rhubarbe is awesome!

14. I got my own tracking number this morning! I have to say I am beyond the moon with how happy I am!

As for the off-topic sculpt, I would post in the 'Ask the Moderators' forum to double check. It'll take a day or so for them to get back to you, but then you'll know for certain (and so will we!). I am excited for pictures!

15. Thanks you all for the birthday wishes !

Nimrod > Thnaks for her, I'll try to take other pics as soon as the sun shows its face x)

Splynterhayde > I don't know if I'm the one who should do that since I'm not the creator/maker of the doll D:

16. Yessss IgotitIgotitIgotit I got it :dance !!! my own tracking number :aheartbea !

Congrats for your order Jessykka !

17. Thankies for everyone!

How big wig Radicelle/Rhubarbe/Reglisse use? Does 6-7'' fit well?

18. Yes, size 6-7" fits them well :)

19. Good, because jpopdolls says 5-6 fits, and i'm planning to get leekeworlds 6-7 wig to her >A<. Just want to make sure that it fits!

20. I have been having the hardest time finding a dark brown mohair wig for my girl. Even a black one! Does anyone have any ideas? (I lost my tracking number today, too, and I deleted the message it came in by accident yesterday! Oops! At least I'll be surprised when she arrives!)