1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Noble Dolls Asella Tiny Radicelle Rhubarbe Discussion Part 1

Feb 1, 2013

1. What kind of mohair wig are you looking for? If you're looking for wefted mohair, I have a few from Kemperdolls.com and their Medium Brown color is a really nice rich dark brown. Here is a pic of one of mine (modeled by Unoa, so I'll just link). I'm going to try this one on my Radicelle, but I'm hoping she looks right in the Leeke wig I bought just for her on the marketplace.

My tracking info needs to update! I want to get my new girl by Saturday so I can play with her this weekend!!!!!!

Edit: OMG STILL NOTHING THIS MORNING! aaaaaagh...

2. mine too ! is it because of the shutdown ? I hope it will end soon...

3. Sweet neat on etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetNeat does mohairs in darker colors too. And she has two dolls this size so they will surely fit. I have bought some wigs in other sizes from her and they are good quality.
      I have had some problems with other "brands" due to their head shape but nothing I couldn't quickly fix myself with sewing machine. I will be back later with some Rhubarbe pictures o/.

4. Mail wasn't affected by the shutdown so I think it's a website error. When I was waiting for a package, the tracking info wasn't updated until it was in my state O_o

5. @Serein : Really Oo ? I hope it's a website error and that it will be updated before I got it ^^' ... wait and see !

6. For me the tracking site doesn't work. It did work for a day before giving me this error "Sorry, the tracking system is having technical difficulties. Please try your search again later." for the last 2 days now :C

7. Edit: Forget all of my previous babble. Tracking finally updated. Expected delivery is Tuesday. :...( At least it didn't get delivered while I was out this afternoon and disappear from my front porch. I'll have to be strong, but I will survive the wait.

8. My order is now "Completed" ! u_U WOOOO! Now just waiting the shipping >.< <3

9. My tracking number says that my girl was sent out on the 11th. I haven't heard anything else, yet, but it's okay, because I'm keeping busy looking at the suggestions you guys gave me for mohair wigs! Thanks so much, friends! :)

10. Mine should be delivered on Tuesday too. Unless I get extremely lucky, it means that I'll get her next Saturday.:(

11. Ooh, i got my tracking number!! ^^

12. There's a pretty big possibility that she'll be here for me today! The tracking hasn't updated, though, but with where she was the last time it did, she should be out for delivery today! :fangirl:

13. No mail delivery today - it's Columbus Day so USPS gets the day off. Otherwise I might have gotten my girl today. I may be leaving work early tomorrow to open my package!

14. Unfortunately, it's Thanksgiving in Canada today, so we're on holiday service. I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow, but she will likely be here no0 later than Wednesday. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures. It's exciting to have people to wait (race? ;)!) with!

15. Oops. I kinda forget about Columbus Day. My school never had it off or anything so it wasn't memorable. xD Oh well.

16. Oh, I'm definitely leaving early to open mine if it's a race! Even if I don't win - I still get my doll - and get out of the office early!

17. I'm waiting for mine to get to France... ;A;

18. I just noticed my Radicelle is sent too at friday, so it can be here in finland at this week? I hope it so much!! And i give a load of hopes for all other waiters too!!

19. iwasteela: Well then! I will say that the race is on! I'm hoping at least one person in the room gets their girl tomorrow. It's not often I find so many people waiting for the same doll to deliver on the same day, and if I lose the 'race', I will happily take someone's pictures in here as a consolation prize.

Sept: I hope she gets there, soon. :(

Jessyka: I hope your Radicelle reaches Finland very quickly! How long does it ussually take for you to get packages?

-

I keep refreshing my tracking number like a mad man. No updates for today, thus far. I'm hoping that when she arrives in Canada (she's actually probably here now, waiting in a giant customs pile at the Vancouver airport -- living in a port city definitely has its benefits! - just waiting to be sorted through. It often doesn't take too long, but sometimes it takes a few days to clear customs. Hopefully there will be no charges on my package... if that happens, I won't pick up until later this week, but I'll wish myself luck on that one.

All the dolls are coming soon! We're almost there, guys! :)

20. It takes usually about a week for me to get package, i think.
      And yeah, same, i'm like all the time going to the tracking number page, but it just doesn't chaaange!