1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Noble Dolls Asella Tiny Radicelle Rhubarbe Discussion Part 1

Feb 1, 2013

1. Hey all other finns check out your trackings! Mine hit the customs today! I will be paying her today so I can receive her thursday \o/. Wohoo I will get my Radicelle this weeeeek <3. So excited!

2. Kaede > Please make lots and lots of pics ! I probably won't get mine in a while, especially since I had her sent to my parents' place XD (I was afraid she'd reach france after I've moved out of my flat.. better safe than sorry !)

3. My haven't even moved anywhere from the "Acceptance" state ;/

4. That's too bad Jessykka! :( I was hoping yours would have also reached customs. Feels so silly to ask but I'm going to ask anyway, did you check finnish tracking site?

I paid my custom fees (about 90&#8364; and some) so I can expect to receive my girl on thursday. There will be pictures! This is a holiday week and I have plans to sew for my dolls on thurday and friday ^^.

5. Aye, i did, but oh well, i hope i can get her on next week >.<!

And i hope a lot pictures of your radicell Kaede when she just arrives! u:u

6. Agh! Stupid mailman knocked on the door but didn't wait for an answer to sign for the package! So even though my boyfriend is home they left a card and I'll have to go pick it up at lunch tomorrow or something. Argh! I'm doomed!

7. [​IMG]
      She's here~!! (Sorry for the phone pic, but I'm just so excited!!!)

8. :...( You win!!! All I have to take a picture of is my card from the post office that says "Available for Pick-up After 10:30AM"!

She's soooo cute, and she already has such a pretty dress!

Edit: I had to go to two different post offices, but I did get my girl today! She is beautiful! Her clothes and her wig fit! I'll get some pictures tonight!

9. The first pic of these beauty ! Congrats Howtobreakaheart:dance !
      What an amazing skin color, she's so lovely :aheartbea

10. Omgg so cute!!! That skin colour looks so awesome!

The tracking has updated it 2:24 AM "Dispatched to sort facility"... Pffh, i'll head to sleep now and see if it updates more tomorrow <3. Good luck with all ones waiting radicelles hopefully arriving!!

11. Congratulations, howtobreakaheart! Can't wait to see with faceup.

And here's my girl. Sorry for the photo, it's just a quick shot.

[​IMG]

12. Thank you everyone! I'm so excited for her to be here! Now I can start figuring out what fits and not. I can't wait until I see everyone else's dolls!

13. You won the race, ha ha ha! Maybe I can still dream of third place, second? But oh my goodness, I am so happy to see a Radicelle, especially blank! The colour is perfect, the doll is perfect, and I know mine will be too, when she's here! Congratulations on your first place victory, and your pretty girl! ;)

14. Nimrod your girl is really beautiful :)

15. Nimrod: Oh goodness, I didn't see your beautiful girl last night! It's great to see Radicelle with a faceup and also dressed! She's a cutie! I love how pouty she looks!

16. So beautiful radicelle you have Nimrod! True heartbreaker! <3

17. Nimrod - Your Radicelle looks so mature and beautiful. I see you got the faceup version as well - somehow my girl with the same mold and same faceup refuses to be mature.

Better late than never! Here's my girl, Azuki!!

[​IMG]
      DSC_0596 by iwasteela, on Flickr

18. Thank you! I really like her, I haven't expected Radicelle to have such "mature" expression))

iwasteela, congratulations! You're absolutely right, they do seem to be so different. I enjoy different takes on the same mold especially with the same faceup. I like the outfit you've chosen for your Azuki.

19. Thanks Nimrod - I love this girl so much already! She poses so naturally and in ways I didn't expect would be possible with no thigh joint and single jointed knees. And the color! I thought from the promo pictures that she looked like the color of red bean ice cream - so I had to call her Azuki even before I was sure I could order her.

Everyone who is still waiting - it is totally worth the wait - even the extra months until they shipped. I think I'll be able to barely resist snatching up one of the winter white girls, but only because I am attempting to save for the Christmas event season. I am totally hooked if Rhubarbe or Reglisse ever have a preorder.

20. Your radicelle looks so awesome Iwasteela! She is sooo cute! I love her clothes so much, have you done them by yourself?

Omg my radicelle has moved a little again! Though, still waiting her to reach my country goddamnit!