1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

North American Dealer for Asleep Eidolon! *Dolls are in Stock!*

Feb 4, 2008

1. More Pictures!

Alice (Boy).......................................................Alice (Girl)
      [​IMG][​IMG]

Chun
      [​IMG][​IMG]

Jia.............................................................Jiao
      [​IMG][​IMG]

Meijia
      [​IMG][​IMG]

Min
      [​IMG][​IMG]

Mo
      [​IMG]

Tong
      [​IMG]

2. Su

[​IMG][​IMG]

Yara (Girl)
      [​IMG][​IMG]

I don't have any additional photos of Yara Boy. :sorry

3. Hi¡¡ i see your notice, congratulations¡¡
      I'm interested in know if you can made international shippings or only be a dealer for US.
      I'm from spain and i'm very interested in this dolls.
      thanks for all

4. Please note that there is not chatting allowed in the News section. Please start a discussion thread in the appropriate size-subforum to continue the discussion.

5. Do they come with the option for default faceup?

I see now this question was asked ^_^

They do come with default faceup.

6. The dolls are very cute. how much would they be going for? Didn't see it anywhere

7. There was a written estimate within the first post.

8. Yes, I will ship overseas until AEdoll has begun taking orders outside of China or until there is a European dealer. All overseas orders should be emailed; our store check-out is not set up for orders outside of North America.

Yes, all of the dolls in my first order will have the default face-ups pictured. Blanks will be available at some point but they can always be special ordered.

They will be similar in price to DollZone. I now know that blank dolls will be $200.00, but I don't yet have an exact price for painted dolls.

9. Wow, their headmolds are very charismatic! Do you know if there will be any plans for 60cm dolls in the future?

10. I know that they plan on releasing Tiny dolls, but as of right now there are no plans yet for Large 60cm dolls.

11. Do you have any more pictures of the Mo?

12. The only other one I have is a full body shot:

[​IMG]

When I get the all of the dolls in I will take lots of pictures. :) I'm researching cameras right now; the one I currently own is old and takes garbage pictures. It's frustrating. :vein

13. How adorable! I love Yara, she looks a lot like the OC I wanna make into a doll.... Is the info up on Mint on Card Inc.? Because I looked, but didn't see anything relating to these, unless I'm blind...

14. Are these normal skin only? Su is very cute!

15. There is only mention of the dolls in the News section. We are doing a lot of traveling right now, (currently I'm in NYC for Toy Fair), and plan on updating the site with AEdoll info and pricing when we get back from China in March.

The pictures are of NS dolls, but all dolls are available in White Skin as well.

16. As the dealer for North merican sales, exactly where are you located? Carol Lynne

17. It's in her signature/avatar?? "Traverse City, MI"
      I'm not terably familiar with doll zone, any solid price quotes yet?

18. Dollzones are around $200

19. will they be selling heads separately as well?