1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

North American Dealer for Asleep Eidolon! *Dolls are in Stock!*

Feb 4, 2008

1. Michigan :)

We don't plan on having heads regularly in stock on the site. We can special order heads, (or anything else), from AEdoll though.

2. Will you be offering a layaway option at all?

3. No I'm sorry but currently we do not offer layaway.

4. Since they are not in stock yet, would it be possible to reserve or preorder one?

5. Do you know if the new boy bodies will be available soon? Also, what are your accepted forms of payment? Thank you~

6. I'm afraid I'll be a tad overwhelmed if I start taking pre-orders for the Girl dolls now. *_* If however anyone is interested in Boy or Girl dolls that we don't normally keep in stock they can be Special Ordered ahead of time. To start out with we are only going to stock Normal Skin dolls with Face-Ups, this is to keep our orders at a reasonable size for AEdoll's sake. If interested in purchasing Blanks, White Skin, or Parts please read our Special Order Policy: http://www.mintoncardinc.com/dolls/info.php?toys=specialorderpolicy

I was told that the new Boy body would be complete in late March or early April. I haven't received an update from AEdoll regarding this though so I assume it is not yet finished. The forms of payment we accept are Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card. We also accept U.S. Postal Money Orders.

I added all of the Girl dolls to the website yesterday but they are listed as 'Out of Stock' with a note stating that they should arrive sometime in April.

7. Asleep Eidolon has released new dolls!

Shine:

[​IMG]
      Shine is the new Mini boy. I've been told that the new boy body will not be ready by the end of this month but it will be done sometime in April. Shine will be priced the same as all of the other Mini's; $200 Blank and $235.00 with Face-Up. Sorry this is the only picture of Shine I currently have!

Yara (Romantic Eyes):
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Yara (Girl) Romantic Eyes Version. She will be priced the same as all of the other Mini's. I will be ordering her along with the boy dolls when the new boy body is ready.

Hana:
      [​IMG]
      Hana is the first Tiny doll available from AEdoll. She is 27cm and her head circumference is 15cm. These are the only measurements I have for her right now. The planned pricing is $165.00 Blank and $195.00 with Face-Up. These prices are not yet set in stone but if they do change it won't be by much. Hana come in a Box with 2 Pillows, Face Cover, 1 pair of Acrylic Eyes, Stand, and 'Birth Card' which includes the dolls serial number. I will be ordering her in my next order along with the boy dolls and the new version of Yara.

8. Yah! I can't wait until the dolls are in stock in April so I can order my Yara!

9. Lindsey,

I´m so sorry if you have answered this before, I´m a bit confused after read the latests news: I remember that you told that the first order will consists only in girls with the old body?, if that is correct, when you will have in stock the girls with the new (female) double jointed body?. I also remember that you mentioned this detail before, but I was checking the posts on this thread and the discussion thread and I didn´t find that information.

Thank you very much.

10. Shine is gorgeous o.o! Do you have any more pictures of him ^.^;;?

11. My bad... you already wrote it was the only one -.-;; Got too excited there-sorry x.x!

12. The first order will consist of Girls with the New body. :chibi

13. What size wig/eyes do they wear and how long do you estimate until tender Yara/boy body are released?

14. wonder about international customer, and will there not be any paypal payment of kind ^^;

15. The Minis wear 14mm eyes, I haven't tried any other size on my girl but they may be able to wear 16mm as well. As for wigs, size 7. The new version of Yara will come with our next order. Originally we thought we would get the next batch in May but since our 2nd order will be so large I don't think we'll have the dolls till June.

We will accept orders for International customers until there are overseas dealers for AEdoll. Orders will have to be emailed to us as our shopping cart is only set up for North American orders. Paypal payments can be arranged for International customers.

16. do you have any pictures for the 27cm doll body?
      is it a more childish form, or slightly mature?

Thanks in advance!

17. Any estimates on when the boys will be in stock?

18. Can we preorder romantic Yara with one of the sooner orders?

19. Unfortunately I have not yet received pictures of the Tiny body from AE yet, I'm still waiting on full measurements too. It's my understanding that the body is a child body.

June

Romantic Yara will be ordered in our next, (2nd), order, as it's too late to ad her to our 1st order. We are not accepting pre-orders right now for various reasons. We are accepting Special Orders for people who would like to order a doll Blank or with White Skin.