1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

North American Dealer for Asleep Eidolon! *Dolls are in Stock!*

Feb 4, 2008

1. hmm... would it be possible to preorder or special order hana yet?
      D: or is she not officially release?

...i think i'm stuck on her. <3
      she's so sweet.

2. Introducing Lotus:
      [​IMG]
      Hana and Lotus together:
      [​IMG]

We have the measurements for the Tiny Girls now:

Hight: 27cm
      Head: 15cm
      Shoulder to Shoulder: 6cm
      Chest: 12.8cm
      Waist: 11.5
      Hip: 14.5
      Leg Length: 11cm
      Arm Length: 7.5
      Feet: 3.8cm

Lotus will be ordered with our next order. If interested in a Blank or Fairy White Skin doll it will need to be Special Ordered in advance. You can view our Special Order Policy here:

http://www.mintoncardinc.com/dolls/info.php?toys=specialorderpolicy

We are not accepting pre-orders at this time. If you are wanting a Blank or White Skin Hana she can be Special Ordered. See the link above for information on our Special Order Policy.

3. Where can I find information on Lotus' pricing? I cant seem to navigate the site provided properly so I cant find her on it D:

4. Lindsey,

There are two versions of the female girl body?, I noticed these detail in the special order policy page: Mini Girl Body- 16.5cm Chest: $175.00
      Mini Girl Body- 17.5cm Chest: $186.00. As I can see, the girls comes with lower chest by default. It´s possible to order the bigger chest body by special order?, it would be great if we can see photos of both versions of the bodies.

Thank a lot. :aheartbea

5. Lotus is $165 Blank and $195 with Face-Up

Yes, the dolls come with the smaller chest by default. Since the larger chest really isn't all that much bigger from the standard smaller chest it doesn't look all that different in the photos. I do have a side view photo though.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      The larger chested body can be Special Ordered, and dolls can be ordered with the larger chest via Special Order as well.

6. What size eyes does Lotus take?

7. According to AE the Tiny dolls take the same eye size as the Minis, 14mm.

8. Lindsey - is the lower profile body photo the large bust? And do you have to have a profile shot of the bust not shown?

Carolyn

9. Yep, the lower pics are of the larger bust. Those are the only body pics I've been provided so far.

10. It seems that AE have another new boy> Tian Lang (&#22825;&#29436;)?

And also another... boy? Though the name goes by AMY...

11. Do you know whether or not the AE resin matches DZ NS yellowtone?

12. I've never seen DZ resin in person before so I can't honestly say how well match, sorry. :sweat

13. Are there any profile pics of the boy heads? I'm trying to find one with a more hawkish nose, which isn't exactly easy in MSD size... D:

14. I've posted all of the pictures AE has provided me with. Once I have the dolls in hand I will take additional pics.

15. yay additional pictures to come.. need some profile pictures. n_n

16. Ohhh :D! When can you order a Yara boy?

17. The new boy bodies are not ready yet so we will not be ordering the boys until our 3rd order. The 2nd order will be placed at the end of this month, when that order has shipped we will make the 3rd order. I will keep everyone up to date on the progress of our orders on the first post in this thread.

18. Can members of DoA do Special orders via borders PMs, or do you prefer to have them made via e-mail?

19. Email please, it helps us keep track of things better. :daisy

20. Any news on the 1st shipment?