1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NotDoll - Doll Restock

Aug 20, 2004

1. She actually came out early last summer :D :D

I hope they come out with more too, NotDoll's resin is so pretty!

2. She's new they didn't have her picture last week. Oh by the way no one mentioned that you can now buy notdoll body parts (heads and bodies). Now if you don't like the Belladonna face up you can do your own with the optional head with no face up.

Christal

3. Hello! Dear DOA~

Notdoll Lab is now selling our separately unpainted heads & bodies.
      and We sold a lot of quantitys.
      So, We prepared this event with Deep thanks to you.

If you buy our dolls During 5.March.2006 ~ 5.April.2006.(In KOREA Time)
      Notdoll Lab give 1 gift head to you.
      You can choice head type.

Thank you so much!!!
      Have a nice & happy day~

http://notdoll.com

http://notdolllab.com

4. anyone happen to know how often they restock? cause a lot of things i like are sold out

5. Anyone know if the Notdoll Resin is a match for the new Ciel head or Re-Che head? I need a body for my new lovlies!

6. Pictures are up! Her face is quite unique!

7. OT ,i think, but is a shipping service needed to buy from them?
      //Angelica

8. Nope, NotDoll are really great to order from and you can purchase her off their website, pay with Paypal, and have her shipped to anywhere on Earth (as far as I know).

And obviously no doll is "for everyone" but please keep in mind that most of these companies have reps who are members of DoA...I know NotDoll has even posted here pretty recently.

9. i'm sure they won't be offended, i was just stating my opinion. By no means I meant to say that they are bad quality or poorly crafted. I am sure they have many people who really love their molds ^^

10. + Bianka in Spring - New Notdoll Lab Girl

Hello~ hi. how are you~ Everybody!

We released new Notdoll Lab Girl - Bianka in Spring~

Bianka will make you happy!

We ask your a lot of interests and loves.

Thank you so much!

[​IMG]

11. Hello. ^^
      This is fisrt Notdoll Lab Man - Andante Espressivo.

[​IMG]

and-

This is new boy~ Bianco, Shy fish smile.

[​IMG]

Thank you so much~
      More images!

12. Thank you for letting us know!!

I'd posted a thread about Andante Espressivo here . . . he's incredibly handsome!

Several people were asking if they could see pictures of his body in the nude, since he's a new doll -- would it be possible to post some of those for us to see?

Thank you, and congratulations on the release of your wonderful new dolls!!

-- Andi (Notdoll lover!)

13. Hello! Dear kind Ashbet.

First of all Thank you for having an interest in our dolls.
      We appreciate your concern about our notdoll lab creation now.

Yes. sure. It is our things to do.
      Thank you for indicating to us.

This week, We will take his nude picture.
      and Then, we will uproad his picture on our site - http://notdolllab.com - Andante page

I really thank you for asking us that this request.
      Always have nice days.

Big hug~

14. Here is the nice Email I was sent today from Notdoll. I hope the Aemath outfit is as nice as Aletheias, and now I must stalk them everyday, since the LE Aletheia sold out in two days. I was absolutely devestated! Now at least there's some hope to get these vampire ladies before they are (sob) all gone!

Hello. Hi. How are you? I hope your are good!

First of all Thank you for having an interest in our dolls.
      We appreciate your concern about our notdoll lab creation now.

Yes. We had prepared this 'Guardian Vampire Aletheia & _ (LE)'as only a few sets.
      And this was already sold out.

And now, some other people request more quantitys about this to us.
      Unfortunately, We had prepared quantity of this with 3 set from the first.
      And we can not restock this to you now for many reasons combined.

However, as soon as we will prepare that lower price and composition similar this.
      We will display new A series dolls set.

Actually, our Aemeath is stop production soon.
      So, we are preparing gift for Aemeath now.
      Maybe, it will become composition that include all Head of A series.(Aemeath, Aletheia, Argeia)

Of course, that price may be inexpensive.
      Because the others are gift for last Aemeath. :)

If you have any futher question, send mail to me or do write that on NOTDOLL LAB board.

Thank you so much for visits our site and use.
      I will try do my best.

Have a nice & happy day-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      고 .. 감.. 도.. 사.. 랑.. 만.. 들.. 기.. MSN 러브

15. They just sent me another email saying Aemath will be offered in the next day or so.