1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Notdoll Lab] Baby Peach Manjou!

Mar 26, 2009

1. Can't wait to see her. I notice they have free shipping right now too... :P

2. Yes! They just extended the free shipping!

3. She is here and she is adorable! They didn't set her eyes, so I need to do that before I take pictures. She is on the Naripon body, but I like it! The proportions are good for a baby!

4. Weee! I'm delighted she is home safe at last:D Do spam us with her cuteness when you get the chance!:aheartbea

5. OK! The eyes are not set perfectly, but here is my little love! Her bunny came with her and the boots are by anna-lu! What more could a little doll want?
      [​IMG]

#25 nancy_schroeder_ca, Apr 22, 2009
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    6. Oh, those cheeks!:aheartbea She is just too adorable:D That is one of the best more realistic baby faces I have seen offered in a while:D I really must have her!

7. How cute! I love the chubby cheeks.

8. Her little cheeks are adorable and her head is a nice size! l am really very pleased with her!

9. Mine came on Friday....adorable face...no doubt about it....cute, cute...but, her head is a tiny bit small for her body....now I don't have a Naripon...who has the same body....but the ankle and wrist ball joints are a little funny looking...have to find some booties or socks to cover them up a bit....she has just the sweetest face.....which outweighs anything I question....

10. I don't like the ankles either, but they are easily covered! I really like the size of the head. As soon as she has a bit of hair, she will be perfect!

11. My only thought about the head's size is that she is a baby....and they have proportionately large heads for their bodies....the smaller head denotes an older child....and I want her to be a baby!!! But...she is so darn cute!!! I have had a harder time setting the eyes accurately....wow...they are so small....I stuck a tooth pick in the hole in the back to try and rotate them to match each other....a real trick!!!

12. Well, she's not a newborn! Maybe 9 months to a year. But she just has so much personality!