1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NotDoll Lab Lady Line general discussion

Mar 13, 2011

1. YEEE i've manged to buy the last lady line sale event!!!Me happy!

2. That's what I've been having trouble deciding on, too. D: I like some things about the default makeup, but not everything.

I'm leaning toward getting them all blank, sending one of them out for a custom face up, and using the other two to practice myself. XD

3. well there's so many face-up, and some very very good, but i guess you can ask as well for a custom face-up, notdoll artist are quite skilled.

4. In the end i've ordered with face up ^^
      I found some nice face up on not doll web sites and i asked simply them in Q&A board if they can paint on my heads,they kindly reply that is possible so i go fo faceupped heads ^^

5. Ooh, that's very nice of them! I can't wait to see how your dolls come out!

I still haven't decided, myself -- but I'd better make my mind up before the event ends. XD

6. Yay $abbatha, I'm glad to hear you join the event sale!!! It's a great deal, indeed!!!

7. I really hope you can grab the event too,i mean you will have a full lady line doll,plus two heads..think to this:
      if you get Argeia,Aletheia,Aemaeth you will have the same sculpt with three different expression:sleeping vampire,vampire,human...

YAI!!Thanks so much Dear!!!I'm such happy..you can't imagine how happy am i...
      by the way i've read carefully the note and seems that this new event will come in crystal white..while the summer event offer the dolls in crystal rose.

8. I didn't notice it :S
      So I think I should keep the other head? not the one I have now.. right? :S
      I'm unsure.. I'd like to send my Ligaya on April.. but Now I'm confused :S

9. Ooh, what a fun idea! XD If one got the same faceup in each, it would make for a really great way of changing the doll's expression!

For me, I most fell in love with the Ligaya had, though. :3 I think I'm going to get two of Ligaya and one of Aletheia (since three Ligaya seemed a little excessive. X3 )

On the skin issue, I thought the Notdoll Ladies only came in one colour, Crystal Rose White? Maybe the differences in listing were just an issue of phrasing rather than an actual different colour? I could be wrong, though.

10. YAI!!!Ligaya trio seems so fun!!!Even $avage has two Belladonna head,she keep you company <3

Regardin the skin oh well i bought the summer event,on July,receve the full doll in October and the doll and heads were definitely like cold pink, a sort of wisteria rose.But i've joined as well at the event of this early winter,NOV, anmd i got a full doll and heads ina rose white,definitely a different color of this summer..i don't know why..but i can also shown some difference making a comparison pic between the aemaeth head and the argeia head.

11. Oooh, I guess there must have been different colours then. I've heard people say there can be differences in resin colour from batch to batch, but that sounds extreme.

I would be curious to see a photo, though. Most of the Notdoll Ladies I've seen so far just look very pale, so I hadn't noticed the difference.

Hahah, now if I can just finally make up my mind on the face up issue, I might place my order later today or tomorrow. X3

12. The first time i got a belladonna head was lilac pink, then the second one was more crystal rose, much more paler then the first head, accoring to notdoll web site it shold be 3 colors avaible....

13. Ahh, good to know I had only seen the listings for Crystal Rose White (with the exception of the Summer Eternity Ligaya in tan) so I didn't know they came in other colours. It's great to learn new things all the time. ^^

14. well if this can help i can take a comparison pic, actually the darker pink is more like lilac rose...stunning but unmatchable with the body crystal rose that i have....

15. Well making a pic for you isn't really a problem dear!!!
      About order i can't wait to see your leadies...notdoll confirmed thta my deposit was receved,i went for layaway.
      Take also note that my previous order was made in layaway too,so as took me months to complete maybe the resin batch was different due to this...

16. The same as me. But CRW is great colour for NDLC dolls... I've got Belldonna from winter sale http://i.pinger.pl/pgr302/849b4bcf001f118b4d6a9bb0/DSC_2428.jpg
      and now I'm looking for good body for another NDLC head- Ligaya's head. I heard that its really dificult to match notdoll head and body from other company :/

17. wow very very nice pics, thanks so much for sharing!
      About resin match maybe you could try angell-studio, not sure but as that comapny carry several resin colors you may find surely the one you're in need that match wiht your Ligaya.

18. Can i tell that the dress is awesome?

19. Yeah, I'm definitely happy about the appearance of the CRW colour in images I've seen. I do tend to gravitate toward pale dolls anyway, though. I had also heard it's difficult to match with other bodies, but it sounds like the Notdoll bodies are good enough at posing that I don't anticipate wanting to switch, anyway.

And wow! Your doll is beautiful and her outfit is gorgeous! What a wonderful photograph. <3

20. Deucee, your Belladonna is awesome and really well-dressed! beautiful indeed!!