1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NotDoll Lab Lady Line general discussion

Mar 13, 2011

1. Now on Peakswoods body with an 8cm neck. This is better the neck feels tighter and has less of a gap than with the DC body. Looks more in line with the gapping of my other girls.

[​IMG]

2. Belladonna is cute on the DC body. Cute. Heh. The Peekswood is ok, something seems off?? Maybe it's my eyeballs. What happened to her hand? Did your little critter take a bite?

3. I've tried telling these dolls to not try and pet Nibelung.....I should try the Peak's Woods without the clothing on. Perhaps I'll do that tonight. It looks good in person but does look a little odd in the photo I was trying to get a sense of the neck size. Since there isn't much tangible info out there and the DoA wiki seems to have gone the way of the Dodo....

4. I have heads and bodies over here if I can help dollhausen.

It is challenging having pets, um, Nibelungs that bite...

5. Guess it's just me and you in the world of Notdoll love! I'll do a nude Peak's Woods and you do a nude Thaasa. We can trade back and forth. At least we'll amuse each other!

6. copy that. I'm all up for this one on one amusement. Making myself a note, strip unsuspecting doll (being careful to watch the fingers) and stick head on other non suspecting doll's body. Film at eleven.

7. Okay, Belladonna Nudie shots:

[​IMG]

She looks good but the neck seems a little tight. The PW head has more movement so perhaps 8cm is too big a neck.

8. Thank you, that's awesome! That does look really close. What color is Aletheia? And what color is the Thaasa? Did you match on white or Cristal Rose to Flesh colored?

9. All of the Notdolls are that "crystal rose" color, but my Thaasa bodies are all NS. I found that the Notdoll heads were a good color for them after they had "aged". The Elfdoll head on the right is a NS as well. It always cracked me up how they call that Normal Skin. For vampires, yeah maybe...

10. Weird, my Aletheia is much lighter compared to my Belladonna so I thought she was white and Belladonna is Crystal Rose..perhaps Belladonna is older....

11. no, honest injun, there was only ever one resin color, to rule them all...

12. They're the Corvair of dolls....

13. I am so glad i found this thread :) Notdoll dolls need more love, they are so unique !

I own a Ligaya, she was one of my dream dolls, i am so happy i could grab one before Notdoll stopped its activities :(
      Can i introduce my dear Asja ?

[​IMG]

14. Regarding the resin color is not correct that there was merely one color, crystal rose. I got three orders from their last sale and only the very first time i got a crystal rose, that is a sort of wisteria pink color, the other two time i got a color that was different, much more closer to a ivory white with an hint of peach pink.

15. Nelene - Asja is gorgeous! I love that look!

$abbatha - Perhaps what they advertise and deliver are two different things or the resin changed? When I bought my gals on the MP they were both advertised as being Crystal Rose but one is whitish and the other is more pink/peach as shown here:

[​IMG]
      I'll be interested to see what my Argeia head looks like when she gets here. But I have no idea of the age differences between these two so time could have mellowed Belladonna because her head definitely looks much older than Aletheia's.

16. Nelene your gal is stunning, thanks for posting! It's sad to see Notdoll non in business anymore, but as far as i know some people lost also their moneis cause company never shipped nor manifactured their order, this is even more sad imo. :(

Yeah could be surely as you said Dollhausen, i mean that i was a little disappointed when i got my second order cause heads were not in the same color of the first Argeia complete i got, i was forced to order the third time just to get the body in the correct shading, my poor Aemaeth head is still floating since then :sorry

17. Yes. If Covair came in a Hearse style...

18. From what Ralph Nadar says, they were.....

19. dollhausen : thank you very much, i am happy you like her :) she will need a restring soon, i'm so affraid to unstring her ^^;
      $abbatha : thank you fo Asja :) OMG i had never heard of that, this is so awfull !