1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NotDoll Lab Lady Line general discussion

Mar 13, 2011

1. Was hoping for some more spam. I am hoping to get my first Notdoll Girl soon! I wish they were still making dolls

2. I know what you mean imoto, I still regret not getting more of them. I will have to do some pictures for you.
      Who are you getting.

3. I have one of the itty bitty ones coming home soon but I want a Belladona

4. aww, I have a tiny one too, she was one of my first dolls. We were just playing with her yesterday! They are the cutest things.

5. Wow spotted the pics i think your Aletheia is simply awesome, a scene stealer!

6. I've had this head for awhile but finally got a Notdoll body for her and Fenris put eyes in her today. So she's finally come to life! Sweet Belladonna![​IMG]

7. aww, she's beautiful!!!!

8. Well, I just scored a Ligaya on the MP. So that will complete my quartet of Notdolls. I'm sending Argeia out for a faceup and will be doing the same for Ligaya when she gets here.

Meanwhile Belladonna is currently everywhere with me around the house. She's so amazing!

9. It is amazing, that she can follow you around like that...
      Four! I am so jelly. I just have the triplets.

10. Well, she has a slight elastic problem that Fenris is going to help me fix when I get some new elastic. But if I move her at all now her arms fly up like she wants to be picked up and I can't resist.....

Of course this brings me back to the body problem but I'll worry about that post faceup......la la la.....there's something about Notdolls that continually intrigues me....

11. Dollhausen, your Belladonna is beautiful!!!

Ahhh, it's great to see the tread busy again!!!
      I so love the Notdoll ladies (I have Belladonna and Ligaya, and Aletheia as hybrid)

Two of my Ladies want to say hello!

[​IMG][/url]Gloria et Agatha by blablette1, on Flickr[/IMG]

12. I am also very happy to see some activity in this thread :)

And here is my Asja (she is not yellow like that IRL ^^)

[​IMG]

13. Blablette - I've seen your dolls before, they're beautiful. In fact your Ligaya is one of the pictures I'd seen that convinced me that I wanted one.

Nelene - I love that dress that Asja is wearing.

I'll post a recent pic of my Aletheia later....

14. Notdolls are endlessly fascinating. IMO.

15. Here's my two sisters together. Lilin and Belladonna. The third is on her way to a spa in Southern California and the fourth is winging her way to me wherein I'll be sending her to the spa as well. Soon my house will be a Notdoll Den of Love

[​IMG]

16. Wow they are beeeeeyoutiful...
      Are they all on Notdoll bodies?

17. These two are but the two others ones are just heads.

18. You needs some bodies...

19. Yep, and as Alice Cooper said, bodies need rest. That is the truth. I will be stalking ye olde MP for some Notdoll goodness......it's hard to beat those on their own bodies....and yes, I remember...Shiny Dolls for all my Notdoll body fulfilling needs...

You know, I was thinking that Ligaya is sort of the Marilyn Munster of the Notdoll family....