1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NotDoll Lab Lady Line general discussion

Mar 13, 2011

1. Oh thank you so much Dollhausen ! I'm really glad you like it as i made it :)

2. ha! I thought that would be Belladonna...

3. Notdoll love! Was happy to see this thread - I've liked Notdolls for a long while (started this hobby in 2006) and finally last year got home my very own Ligaya:

[​IMG]

She's crystal rose skin and darn if it is hard to make her stand xD But I don't care, she's still gorgeous! And has tons of character. Belladonna is another favourite, maybe she'll join my crew one day :3

4. Your Ligaya is beautiful. That outfit looks amazing. Mine is out getting her faceup and the body search has begun as well. It's such a shame this company doesn't still exist. They produced such unique sculpts.

5. Elina, your girl is gorgeous !

6. Hi everyone~ So glad to join this thread, I adore my new Argeia. I just found her at a doll convention and couldn't believe my luck. It's hard to find these ladies these days. :lol: She just got her faceup and it was a pleasure to paint her. I love her eye shape the most. *V*

[​IMG]Magdalena by Genevieve, on Flickr

And [MENTION=8082]elina[/MENTION] your Ligaya looks stunning *___* So ethereal!

7. Awww, it's wonderful to see this thread alive again, this makes me want to take pics of my Notdoll ladies!!!

elina, your Ligaya is stunning, wow, a real fairy pricess (with some spice)!

Genevieve your Argeia's faceup is great, I love it!

8. I dont think it would be considered as double post if 2 1/2 months passed since my last post, so here are my three graces:
      [​IMG]Notdoll ladies by blablette1, sur Flickr

9. Thanks so much @Blablette! :D
      Ahhh what beautiful ladies you have for yourself ;v;
      The seller I got my Argeia from had a Belladonna as well and I wish I had gotten them both D': Yours is just so pretty~ Love their mouths.

10. Oh Magdalena is gorgeous! And I love how different Blablette's girls look like.

Here is my Anya having a nap.
      [​IMG]Anya by uni_inu, on Flickr

11. Thank you, @Genevieve and @Uninu !!!

Genevieve, I hope that you can get Belladonna one day, she is so adorable with her teeth.
      Uninu, Anya is so sweet looking!

12. I don't think is double-posting if there are a couple of months in between posts... ^_^

So, I wanted to share Amalia, my cute vampire:

[​IMG]Amalia by blablette1, sur Flickr

13. Nice, don't worry about double-posting! I'll have to add some pics from my gals when I get unpacked from my recent move.

14. I'm so glad that people are still posting Notdolls!

Blablette, Your pink haired girl Amalia is SO adorable! <3
      I always wanted one of Notdolls vampire girls!

15. I've always loved Notdoll, too bad they stopped making dolls :'(
      Thanks for posting your wonderful pics everyone! Love them all.
      I'm getting a Ligaya head soon! Oh the excitement ^___^
      I wonder if it would go on a Doll Chateau youth body?
      I haven't seen hybrids like that before.

#455 junipa, Jul 13, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    16. You know as i have a NotDoll floating head i was thinking as well to DollChateau body as imo will look great.

17. @$avage, oh cool! If you happen to do that kind of hybrid, do share, would be nice to see!
      I got my Ligaya today. She needs a good cleaning and face up and then I'll share her pic.

18. Yup i'm very very happy for you @junipa if it'll happen to made such hybrid i will surely share here pics :)

19. I'm bringing this thread back up. I have just managed to get hold of a Belladonna head (she is missing her cap though, so I'll be making her a replacement one). I hope also to bring another one of these girls home in the next few weeks, so I'll be spamming them both here :) Here's my Bella head for now...
      [​IMG]Notdoll Lab Belladonna Head - she is perfect! by Piygie, on Flickr

20. @beatnik Hey, Belladonna is a cute mold! congrats!

Here I am sharing Amalia who got a new faceup. Inspired by faceups from Follow-the-wind and Koalakrash, I wanted to explore giving the resin more texture, and I really like the result. Amalia looks more mature now, but she's still my cute derpy vampire ^_^

[​IMG]Amalia by blablette1, sur Flickr