1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NotDoll Lab Lady Line general discussion

Mar 13, 2011

1. wow she's great, i love your face-up, amazing really!

2. OMG I don't know why I'm not a part of this discussion! I have a Ligaya head on a Impldoll Model body. I just gave her a new faceup like, a week or so ago. Her name is Delana...but unfortunately I haven't had much luck figuring out what look I want for her.

I think she'll have to go goth thou. Because I did a natural faceup and just wasn't feeling it, but when I went darker and bolder I was like EUREKA.

Just gotta get the right wig and some clothes >.<

3. Ooh, I like your lady's look, Nabbs! I love the smoky eyes. <3

Sadly, mine is still sitting in her box in pieces right now. I had the same issue of losing the knot (since it wouldn't go through the slit into the head) and she ended up too tight (I think) after I restrung her. I'm going to have to borrow some tools from work again and give it another go.

4. oh, i should be part of this discussion too! i adore all the notdoll girls. i wish i could have all of them. i've had my aletheia for some time now, but here's a recent photo of polly. :)

[​IMG]

5. @skyealloway - Yeah, it seems dramatic faceups seem to work best.

@Mryusalah - Thanks. :)

@orhpansparrow - Ah, it seems me natural faceup theory isn't entirely true. I love her. And oooh to have a doll that's actually all together. Still waiting on extra string and a string puller. XD

6. Nabbs, like the face up u gave to your girl ^^ look forward to see her complete :D
      orphansparrow, your Atheleia is truly interesting, she seems so thoughtful! Very pretty!

7. orpansparrow oooo I think I saw this pic in a gallery thread. I think those pantyhose are awesome. If I were to get any other NDL heads, It'd be Atheleia.

I'm making my girl her first outfit today, so hopefully before the end of the day I can introduce her properly (read: with a picture!)

8. She's so pretty! Is that a factory face-up? It looks like the one I'd tried to request for my Aletheia. I love the face with a natural style. :D

Unrelated, I finally managed to get my box-opening thread posted. :3

9. Woaw so many replies here!!I'm super happy to see here all NotDoll fan,thanks for evryion that shares their piccies,these girls are fabulous!

10. Your faceup is wonderful! I'm about to attempt one... never done one before.

11. Be sure to share your first face-up with us when you get it done! :D

I've never done any kind of painting at all, so I'm sure my first attempts will be dreadful. XD Even so, I'm really looking forward to it!

12. I just checked out your box opening malaryush! What fun ^_^

I'd like to see Ligaya in a variety of wigs, if anyone is able ^_^

13. haha, thanks so much. :) i do like the natural look on my girl, but i love dramatic looks on notdoll girls too. i can't wait to see your girl all put together!

thank you so much! i love her. ^_^

oh you did? thank you! it was actually really hard to make these pantyhose. the material is so delicate. i really can't wait for you to show a photo or two of your girl and her new outfit! i made a dress for my girl too, and maybe tomorrow i'll post some photos of it. =)

hey there. nope, it's not a factory faceup, i did that one myself. i love love love doing face ups so much, and hers turned out just like i envisioned for her, so i was pleased. thank you so much. i'll go look at your box opening!

14. I'm just about done with the faceup for my Argeia. It's getting hard to decide which head to keep for the body :...(

edit to add picture:
      [​IMG]

15. Ooh, you do very lovely work! :D She's very beautiful.

16. wow very very awesome face-ups, thanks so much for sharing!

17. nabbs - i love that faceup! i always love the argeia head. <3

18. Oh my such interesting face up!!She looks great!!!

19. Ohhh, great! a Notdoll lady tread!:D
      I'm waiting for my three-headed body that should arrive these days (hopefully before Easter, so I could start on faceups during free time!) Needless to say I'm very jumpy these days!
      I got these three heads: Ligaya, Belladonna and Aletheia. And I plan to get them all a body in future so that they can be separate dolls...
      (it's just crazy that I found these dolls really ugly (shame on me!) until a couple of weeks ago and then I stumbled on stunning customisations and that was it:aheartbea!!!!!! I'm beyond help now!!!!!!!)

20. yay blablette! What bodies are you thinking of getting? I have my girl hybrided on a Impldoll Model Girl body.