1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NotDoll Lab Lady Line general discussion

Mar 13, 2011

1. Yay for another Notdoll lady owner! ^^ I hope they arrive to you very soon!

I have to admit, I thought they looked a little oddball, as well, the first time I saw them. Ligaya was the first to really grow on me. Even though I thought she had a funny face, I kept going back to look at her. :3 In the end, I became so fond of their unusual sculpts!

2. Thanks for the compliments. :3 And my elastic and string puller will be tomorrow so I should be able to get her doll all together (although I probably should have bought a pair of hemostat things @_@) And I'm thinking of getting a new wig. I bought a pink one because it was really pretty, but it definitely doesn't go with the dark red lips.

3. Well the sun washed her out, but at least she is finished (for the most part). I don't like the cute pink wig with her serious face, though. I think I'm gonna sell it and get a long, dark straight wig with a part in the middle.
      [​IMG]

4. Oooh, she looks fantastic! :D

Pretty as the pink wig is, I can definitely see a long black wig really suiting her.

5. Skyealloway -> I don't know yet... at first they'll share the notdoll lady one, but I'll gather information about hybriding, as I'm quite interesed in hybriding the two "flying" heads, if I do not get them a notdoll body, too, someday.
      (I'll note the Impldoll possibility, thanks! are you happy with this body, did the resin match well?)

Malaryush -> yes, I've noticed they're somewhat not as popular as Unoas...:lol: no offence to unoa lovers, the sist really has my favours

Nabbs-> yes, I think a darker wig might work better with the dark red lips... (but the pink wig is really cute!!!), very lovely faceup, by the way!!!

6. Blablette welcome over here dear!!Well don't feel guilty,sometimes we're used to say that we dislike something while the converse we like it a lot,my Mom told me this about boys,when they teases you then they find interesting you XD

Unfortuntaly the resin color of NtDoll lab is quite unique,that is the reason why i decided to keep the default body,that is awesome in sculpt by the way ^^ so i don't have any useful suggestion to give to you.

Nabbs i do loves her wig actually ^^" but i guess that are just my tastes.

Malaryush what i love of notdoll are in the end their unique sculpts..<3 but i do undestan that aren't in the tastes of everyone.

7. blabette I am happy with the body. It does pose really well, and there are only a few issues that I would say are downsides. The resin quality isn't as nice as of the head, but it's not noticeable in pictures. The inside of the NDL head is flat...and the top of the neck on the Impldoll Model body is also flat....so head posabilty isn't great. She does have some movement, but not very much. I'll probably do some sanding to fix this, eventually.

For the color match - the body was a lot darker than the head, but I found blushing the head to match to be really easy. Here is a link to what she was like before blushing/faceup:
      http://flic.kr/p/9brAHQ

And here she is today! Say hello to everyone, Delana! (I'm still making her clothes, so she's a more cleavage-tastic than usual right now >.<)
      [​IMG]

8. Hello there!

My wait has come to an end!!!!! My three-headed darling :aheartbea is here!!!!

[​IMG]
      I'm soooo happy! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

I've had some trouble to assemble the doll, as the Belladonna and Aletheia have really small openings of the necks, so it's Ligaya that has the honour to have the body for the moment (until I work out how to open the two other neck-holes a bit more without ruining the heads...)
      She is really tightly strung, as you all said ... but my first task will be her faceup!!!!

$abbatha -> I think I might have expressed myself wrongly, I will keep the notdoll body, it's just wonderful! and it has really nice hands. It's just that I want to get a body for the other two heads some day... :)

Skyealloway -> your Ligaya is stunning! you've done a great job matching both skintones with blushing!!!!

9. OH my gosh..the dress is awesome!!!I really love it!!!

Meh..maybe i've misundestood your words ^^" silly me..
      i love your trio...hope that you can find a proper body for the bodiless heads ^^

10. blabette congratulations! and thanks ^_^

sabbath thanks, hopefully I'll actually finish the dress like, next week sometime. I'm really glad you like it so far thou ^_^

11. wow girls all your dolls are simply great,
      Nabbs i love the face-up

skyalloway your girl is simply lovely, and the dress is simply awesome, cannot wait for other pics <3

12. Seems awesome,i love the fabrioce seems very very trendy and promising,please post more when it's done ok?
      <3

13. skyealloway - Oh, wow! The difference between the unblushed and blushed versions is astounding! You really did an amazing job. She's gorgeous!

blabette - Congratulations on getting your ladies! ^^ That you've got any head on at the moment makes you a lot faster at it than I was. XD Good luck finding bodies for the other two heads!

I haven't decided yet whether I'll try to pick up another Notdoll Lady body or if I might go for a different body, but for now it looks like my heads are going to be sharing their body for a while.

14. Hello again!:)

May I introduce you to Agatha, my freshly faceupped Ligaya?

[​IMG]

I'm really pleased at how she turned out, even if I hadn't such a smoky faceup in mind at first... well, sometimes we have to do as the doll makes us do ^_^

My oh my, I love her!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

15. Oh my gosh she's truely amazing!!!

16. Ooh, Agatha looks beautiful!

I can't wait to get face-ups for mine, I'm getting jealous of all these beautiful ladies. XD

17. @Blablette - Oh, I had just decided to sell my Ligaya but I'm not so sure now. Yours is so pretty!

18. $abbatha-> Thank you very much!!!!

Malaryush-> Thank you, too!!!!

Nabbs -> you can still withdraw her from sale... ^_^

These moulds have indeed a ton of potential, I think!!!! I'm really pleased I have my one-bodied ladies at home!!!!

19. Oh wow -Blablette- your Agatha is beautiful! I'm not normally fond of the Ligaya sculpt - but your girl is stunning! And that wig color suits her face-up very nicely!

20. Thank you, Red_Delerium!!!!
      I'm happy I can make you like this sculpt you're not so fond of! ^_^ ^_^